mushy poop
This is embarrassing as well as gross, but my poop over the past year or so has become mushy.  It has the consistancy of peanut butter.  Often times after I have a bowel movement more  oozes out a few minutes later.  I can wipe forever and it just won't stop.  I use to have solid stools.  What has happened?  Is it my diet?  Am I not getting enough fiber? If anyone has had a similar problem PLEASE help me.  Thank you so much.
I have been having the same problem as well. I'm getting a battery of tests run by my gastronologist. Tests will be completed within the next few weeks. I'll keep you updated when I know something.
It could be a number of things.  They should do a stool test to rule out bacteria, ova parasites and c diff. , a colonoscopy and CT scan to rule out things such as colitis chrons and cancer.   You could have celiac ( gluten intolerance)  or malabsorbtion .  Your first step would be to make an appt with your dr so some of these tests can rule out what it could be.  .
I have the same exact problem.  I have gotten blood work done to test celiac, stool samples tested for bacteria AND had a colonoscopy by my GE...to no avail.  My diet and my routines have stayed the same.  I have been dealing with this for 5 months no, with no change.
MY POOP IS SOOOOOOO MUSHY IM A FRECK WIHT MY POOP
Ever since 2007 I have had mushy poop.  Done all kinds of tests, changed my diet.  It was always the same answer from the doctors,  need more fiber in your diet, watch out for carbs, just what ever they thought, oh your just stressed need more water, rest.  REALLY..... They don't know.  I seen this commercial about probiotics  one day.  I thought gee maybe I need to put good bacteria into my gut.  went to health food stores,shopped around, OMG  there was just noway I could afford the price even with the cheapest brand every two weeks and then you were not guaranteed that they would survive passing through your stomach.   So I looked into other ways to get good bacteria which were teas, Sauerkraut
Miso Soup. ...
Soft Cheeses. ...
Kefir: Probiotic-Filled Drink. ...
Sourdough Bread. ...
Milk With Probiotics. ...
Sour Pickles. and good old yogurt which I love.   Sooo I started eating two yogurts aday and just in three days there was a changed in my poop.  I now eat two  yogurts a day everyday and  can now go and take a normal poop without hating to go any more.  Try it what do you have to lose.  It's not a cure for a disease,  but to put back the good bacteria in your gut is a must any ways.
When you poop in your dreams you poop for real.
You may have an allergy of peanut butter or peanuts. how often to you eat it? If you eat it often try not to eat it very much. That should help.
Try using fiber, Metamucil, Fiber one etc.  It will normally firm you up in two to three days.  Great for your colin.  Need to continue for a while or maybe forever.  If this doesn't help, see your Physcian.

Bottoms Up!
11 years.....my routine was like clockwork. had to poop everythree days. One terd, then pee, one wipe and done.....then something happened in july of 2001 at the age of 24. One day i finished breakfast and then i started getting all itchy and my hands broke out and a few hours later i went to the bathroom and it was like pooping red clay dirt. And every poop from then its been the same. i have been on a water diet for a week, cut out all bread and milk, taken fiber supplements and been tested for celiacs. Nothing shows any issues. I am so sick of this s***...literally. I have to plan my daily routine around going to the bathroom b/c the only way i can get clean is to use a wash cloth and a sink...which i can only do at home. Kill me.
PS: alllll of my childhood allergies came back that day. Milk, mold, greenbeans, pets, etc. And i know it sounds odd but they actually came back that day. it is so bizarre.
NO, but I have a LOT of dreams looking and finding pottys
My mom and I deal with same issue.  I need more fiber. She has dealt with irritable bowel syndrome.  Doctors have checked her out amd she is cancer free so don't assume the worse.  I am cancer free / as well!
Any luck anyone?  I'm dealing with this now. Have cut out gluten, corn and seriously cut back on dairy and processed food over the past few years. I now only eat gluten and corn free chips and bread and only rarely. I try to eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Anyone have any clues?  Leaky gut? Probiotics?  Intolerances?