my appendix and tubes
i had my appendix taken out when i was 9 and now im almost 23 and my mom recently told me that the doctor who performed the surgery told her that one if not both of my tubes could of been crushed and i may never have kids.  and the only reason she told me this is because im in a serious relationship and have been for two years. but im wondering if its still possible to have kids even though theres a chance my appendix crushed a tube or two and if anyone has any advice on this. or have had children after there appendix was taken out.
Something is very fishy with this. I could maybe see a problem with your right ovary but not the left and even this is a stretch.  The first thing I would do is see your OB-GYN and get an ultrasound to see what is actually going on if anything.  I don't think you would have gone this long with crushed tubes and no issues.  Don't second guess any of this, see your OB-GYN and get the facts.  Best wishes.