narrowing intestines (large)
Does anyone here know anything about this????  would my Gallbladder cause my intestine to narrow?  I have to have a colonoscopy  to find out what is going on but........any insight on this would be very helpful to me right now, as i am very nervous!!!
Hi,nnn35 I was told by my radiologist that my bowels were narrowing and he told me to get more fiber that fiber would clean the walls.I am woundering if we have the same symtoms I'll tell you mine.afor about 4-5 years have these pains that first started in my right side[waist]area and now its in my left side to its like a side stitch it comes on when i'm up doing something like cleaning and I have to lay down it radiates to my back.I scheduled for a colonoscope,andct csan.I also get awful pains and diarhea.Just wounding if you have anything like this?