Gastroenterology Community
nasea after eating

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

nasea after eating

Dear Doctor
My symptons began a month ago and are getting much more frequent and worse.
About an hour after I eat most meals I begin to experience digestive problems in my upper stomach. Most of the times it is nausea varying in degrees of intensity. If it occurs late at night, I cannot sleep due to the disconfort,  this causes other problems at my age of 69.
Along with the nausea I experience dry mouth,
faul tasting and an odor of rotting garbage in my nose. I do not vomit although at times I wish I could. I lastes several hours.
I will soon see my Family Doctor but I would like to know what are the possible causes .
Thank You
Guy
I was recently diagnosed with Celiac disease. I would recommend asking your doctor to take a blood sample and testing you to see if you have the antibodies in your system.

In case you do have Celiac disease prepare for a Gluten free diet.

Best of luck