nausea, GERD, oily, bloody stools
I have GERD and when I was younger I had oily, bloody stools with cramping.  Is this celiac disease or wheat/gluten allergy?  now I have nausea every day after antibiotics and GERD and my whole upper chest feels sore when I drink cold liquids.  
I take canasa suppositories and probiotics, pills/yogurt helps a lot like from GNC the $10 bottle.  I still wheeze when I exhale from asthma.  
I had a colonoscopy/flex sig done recently and the biopsies were negative.  I read though there is a ulcerative colitis which isn't diagnosed by biopsies?
thanks!
Before I comment, I'd like to ask why you're taking antibiotics and canasa at the present time? It would suggest you're already being treated for one or possibly two conditions. Also, to what did the doc attribute the presence of the blood in the stool?

In general, the presence of an oily substance could be related to celiac disease. However, blood in the stool is typically not present with celiac issues. Gluten sensitivity can, however, have symptoms that resemble upper respiratory problems.

The presence of 'oil' can also be seen in conditions related to gallbladder/pancreatic problems.

Have you been evaluated for the presence of celiac disease or gluten-sensitivity?

In the early stages of forms of inflammatory bowel conditions, many people find that colonoscopy does not give a true diagnosis. It can sometimes take 7-10 years after the first general symptoms appear for biopsies to come up positive - which leaves a lot of people in limbo for that time, and in pain unfortunately.

With gluten issues, there is a form of IBD that appears to be associated - microscopic colitis. I'm not sure of how long it takes for the MC to manifest itself after celiac is known to be present - or if MC can show up first before the symptoms of true celiac disease is known.

Thanks so much!  I was unable to see a doctor and maybe the damage is already done.  I was in the ER with a lower colon bleed and given IV antibiotics and canasa for WBC of 20, pain and bleeding- had bad constipation/gas, pain.  I wheeze now when I exhale but after heavy GNC probiotic pills/yogurt at least the nausea is gone.  I also take metformin for diabetes/MS and testosterone for low levels.  
I finally can think clearly tonight after months of suffering but still have terrible sleep breathing problems/sleep apnea.  I had an allergy blood test but it didn't come up positive for gluten or they didn't test it.  
I read the colonoscopy is the best treatment for colon issues- they removed benign polyps from my rectum, neurofibroma on my colonoscopy

the raised lymphocyte level may be a sign of disease