nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps...?

About three-to-four times a year I'll eat something which doesn't bode well with me. I'll find myself quickly becoming nauseous. A few moments after I become nauseous I develop mild-to-moderate cramps accompanied by a fiery sensation in the middle/lower abdomen. When this occurs this nausea increases when I then start the "controlled breathing" process which, I believe, helps prevent me from vomiting. It's to no avail most of the time, though. I usually vomit. Afterward I feel so good! It's a euphoric sensation, really. I could go for a run if I wanted to. Now, the strange thing is that I usually have chills before I through up. Yet there is never a temperature nor aches in my muscles which I usually find to be the case when I have some infection, like the flu for example. So, I've concluded (perhaps prematurely) that this problem isn't a "stomach bug". For example, last night I had this problem occur, yet I was completely fine to go to work this morning. Everything went well at work, too. Usually, if I were sick with the flu I'd be in bed. Like I said, though, this isn't the case with this problem I've been describing - I feel better the next day (whether I vomit or not).

Could this be IBS? Could it be Acid reflux disease? I've noticed this problem will usually occur if I drink beer and have highly greasy, acid foods. I've noticed more mild occurrences of this, too. I usually don't feel the vomit stage come on but I do feel nauseous and sour stomach which compels me to lay down for about an hour when I then feel much better and go on with my day. I starting to realize this isn't really normal stomach behavior. Can someone help me (I realize I need to go to the doctor but advice RIGHT NOW would be much appreciated). Thanks.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  I would say you don't have IBS (that is mostly intestines not stomach) or acid reflux (that would be happening all the time).  I would say that because it is happening only three to four times a year it is just related to having a sensitive stomach to certain foods.  I would just avoid those foods or deal with the symptoms.  There isn't really any treatment for this.  However, if when this happens you are vomiting continuously for a while then you need to see a doctor.
I have for the past 4 months been going back and forth to the Dr for test after and they all come back normal. I have been having severe abdominal cramps, vomiting, headaches, fever, chills, nausea, I have fainted once while sitting on the toilet. the cramps and vomiting get a whole lot worse after I eat certain foods. So I have been trying to avoid greasy fatty foods. But it never fails at least once a week I am in the bathroom hugging the toilet. At first my Dr thought it was my gall bladder, but after an ultra sound, hydascan and blood work everything keeps showing normal. I have an appt with a gastroenterologist in a couple of weeks but am going crazy in the mean time trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I am not a sickly person I hardly ever get sick so this is just wearing me down. I have missed so much work I am scared to get to far from the house because I never know when it will hit me. Anybody ahve any advice or ever had the same symptoms??