nausea from probiotics
I was having the dumping syndrome after taking antibiotics.  I saw a Gastroenterologist and he suggessted taking Probiotics and Wellcore.  The dumping has stopped for the most part, however I still have it at times depending on different foods that I eat, i.e raw onions, eggs and bacon.  I am continuing to take the medication, but I am experiening a lot of nausea.  Should I stop the probiotics and stick with yogurt?  Is this nausea normal for probiotics? I also had blood work, CBC with diff, LFT, c-reactive protien and sed rate all within normal range.  Colonoscopy done 4 years ago was normal, so gastro did not feel it was necessary for another.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
If any medication or natural drug causes you side affects, you should always talk to your doctor.

Copy/Paste the URL below to your address bar.  It gives you further information on probiotics and may assist in addressing your question.

http://www.bing.com/health/article/healthwise-1250001405/Probiotics&q=probiotics?FORM=K1RE