nausea
I have chronic nausea and am worried I have parasites.  I took some fiber and it helped and I did a parasite cleanse.

This discussion is related to Chronic Nausea.
I think I was eating contaminated meat/water in Indonesia.  When I arrived there I had migraine, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea for 4 days and they gave me IV cipro but it didn't seem to help.  a year later I returned to the US and started to have asthma, sleep apnea, and chronic fatigue for over a year.  nothing helps my fatigue, exercise, cpap, symbicort, metformin for my high blood sugar. I have low cortisol too about 4.0 AM.
I took pin-x twice and magnesium citrate and my diarrhea stopped and I have more normal harder stools.  person in my family in my house also has worms it seems but refuses to get treated
I was vomiting after eating seafood and old frozen meat, maybe it was food poisoning?  and then vomiting after doing situps
please help!!!  thanks very much!!!
It's time to go see a gastroenterologist.