need help intestinal problems hives
Starting about the end of October. My first symptom was pain during intercourse, it was a sharp shooting pain in my lower abdomen. I went to my gynecologist because I thought it might be an ovarian cyst which I have had before. We did an ultrasound and didn’t find anything wrong. She said that it might be an intestinal problem but at the time nothing was out of the ordinary for me. About a week later I started noticing a lot of mucus in my stool and had severe cramping. I went to my doctor and he did stool test and everything came back normal. About a week later the amount of mucus was not as much and I now I only notice having it every once in a while. Right now I am now waiting to go to the gastroenterologist. But recently, within the last two day, starting on the 12-14, I started getting hives not the large ones but the small bumps. I have had unexplained hives before but somehow this seems connected. I haven’t used any new products lately so that’s ruled out. Usually when I get hives it breaks out all over my body but these hives will be in different areas at different times.

My total symptoms are:
Sharp shooting pain from time to time in my left upper abdomen, close to the heart

Sharp shooting pain in my lower abdomen

Severe cramps

Large amount of gas build up and bloating starting at about 8pm at night

Painful intercourse-pain in lower abdomine

Numb pain in lower abdomen from time to time

Hives- local areas, different areas at different times of the day, small bumps  
May sound strange, but does anyone in your family have food intolerance issues? Or celiac disease? The 'rash' that is produced with celiac can resemble 'hives.'
Yeah my uncle had celiac disease. That sounds like a good possibility. I’ll have to try a gluten free diet. Any suggestions on good resources for a gluten free diet?
Okay, look before you start a gluten-free diet, get tested. If you turn out positive there will never be a question about it in your mind, and it will give you a darned good reason to stay on the diet for life.

Get to your doc and at least ask for the following: total IgA; IgG & IgA gliadin; transglutaminase. Start there.

Then if all of those come back negative - which they can in some people even if they do have celiac issues - start the diet and see how your feel. You're going to need to cut out anything and everything with wheat, rye and barley in it. In some cases, oats need to be cut out, too. But wait and see on that.

In addition, check to see if you're cross-reactive to casein, the major protein in dairy. Some celiacs are and it can cause just as many problems.
I had my gallbladder removed in November 2011 and have no more symptoms sine about 3 days ago I started getting hives on my head, neck, cheat, and arms, I have no feaver, but I have diahera, nausia, vomitting (but has stopped), and pain and tenderness where my gallbladder used to be. Does anyone have any idea what's going on or what I should do this is the 4th day make its kinda annoying me. Please Help!!!