nexiumdreams
I have been on Nexium for 4 months...has certainly helped the GERD attacks...but I am having several side effects and wondering if it is my Nexium pill that I take every morning faithfully.  I am having dreams that are so detailed and bizzar..lots of midevil type dreams...I wake up many times in the night with boby aches and a headache every morning...Also quit tired all the time and I have noticed my thinking is not as clear...I feel like I am loosing my memory function and I walk slower than my normal pace...I know these are a lot of symptoms but Nexium is the only medication I am taking....are these typical side effects of Nexium?  Do I need to worry about any of them.  Nexium has cured the problem I got them for...but the side effects are all new to me.  Any suggestions? Oh I am 59 years old...good health, 5'6 120 lbs..no high blood presure and physically active...just really tired lately.

Bad dreams
body aches
head aches
tired
memory slow
move slower (walking)
They could be side-effects of the nexium. Why don't you call your doc and see if you could try another brand of PPI. They are not all the same and another brand might work as well without what you are now noting.