Gastroenterology Community
nuro help needed
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

nuro help needed

eye twitching-have pics, eye drooping-have pics, left ey enlarged-have pic, muscle weaakness (EXTREME @ X'S) fatigue (extreme @ x's) pressure @ base of skull the comes with confussion, uable to concentrate, brain mri- normal legs twitch, right hand & wrist twitcth, strange gaite-have video, gaite issue appeared in 2/2011. legs and arms feel extremely heavy @ x's, emg 2 normal - 2 showed some abnormal responce, 1 emg showed ulnar damage, hypothyroid, ct of chest, midastinal mass, have ct cds and reports, biop 12/2011 showed thyoma, cough comes and goes @ x's cough is really bad to point of vomiting, passing out, blood, vertigo, headaches, low potasium, mri still showing abnormal bonemarrow. marrow biop performed 2011 no asperation results came back normal, nausea, mg antibody blood test performed and results came back normal., have thyroid goitter small one. have medical charts and all lab and ct/mri cd and reports. willing to share if DOCTOR(S) are willing to take my case on. I have reacords going back till 2000 and further if needed. I need a resh set of eyes and another oppion. I am willing to travel to be examined if need be. I am tired of not being take serious and no answers of what is going on. any and advice will be welcomed . PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Tags: nureomuscler, nureo, MG, ms, myasthenia, MD
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  What to you mean by extreme @ x's  What GI symptoms are you having?
Blank
369293_tn?1342566762
nausea, stomach cramps, diarrhea, acid reflux, new symptom is have been sleeping and vomit while sleeping and wake up gasping trying to take a breath. Its like I have inhailed the vomit and its stuck in my airway.
Blank
It sounds like you need to see a neurologist about these issues.  Have you seen a well known neurologist at a large well-known hospital near you?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...