orange colored stool
I started what is called "Herbal Tea Concentrate" from Herbal Life about a month ago.  Three days ago when I had a BM --- when I wiped it was bright orange.  Every time I have gone after that it has been orange on the toilet paper, but not quite as orange as the first time.  Is this a side effect of this Herbal Tea? I have done nothing else different.  The only other medication I take is Omeprazole.  Thank you
What about dropping this tea to sea?

No pain, no diarhea, no blood - no disease.
Short answer: probably. Orange stools are either a diet thing (most common) or a biliary thing.

Foods that can cause orange stool include:

* Any food with artificial yellow or orange coloring
    * Carrots
    * Cilantro
    * Collard greens
    * Fresh thyme
    * Kale
    * Sweet potatoes
    * Spinach
    * Turnip greens
    * Winter squash

If stool is still orange when it is eliminated, it could mean that it is not being exposed to, or absorbing enough, bile salt. One reason that stool may not be absorbing enough bile is that the stool is moving through the body too quickly. This could be caused by a variety of reasons, including diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, or short bowel syndrome. A second cause is a lack of bile, which could mean that the body is not making enough bile, or that the bile ducts are blocked. A blockage in the bile ducts can be caused by gallstones, inflammation, cysts or tumors.
I my case, orange spots have happened in my stool twice.  Once I drank a tea that had fungus growing in the tea(accidentally), for the next two years I was allergic to tea.  For an unrelated health item my Dr. gave me amoxicillin, the next day my stool was orange as the fungus was killed and expelled from my digestive tract, and I was no longer allergic to tea.  I know it sounds strange but it is completely true.
The next time it happened was years later I found out I was sleeping next to mold in my room and felt horrible.  This was also a fungus in my digestive tract, still haven't gotten rid of that yet.... To find out if your issue is mold/fungus related eat a lot garlic the night before, if you have orange spots in your stool or orange when you wipe, the garlic(an anti fungal) killed some of the fungus in your digestive tract.