Gastroenterology Community
pain //upper abdomen/tender/right side center?????
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain //upper abdomen/tender/right side center?????

been having pain in abdomen, upper center right side right below the rib cage,  it's been going on for 3 days . had blood workup/ and an abdominal ultrasound,(yesterday and today, waiting on results)   no vomiting,  no blood in stool/urine, no temperature, some diarrhea and i sometimes have reflux? just pain  tender to the touch in that specific area?  . what could this be? / any ideas? should i be worried.? could you pull a muscle in that area/ would an ultrasound show this. or inflammation? an infection ?or a cyst ? or  something like that? or form taking too much Tylenol? or food poising?   feel pretty good  other than pain. ?/   any ideas. thanks for help. Kevin
Blank
lots of things going on in that area.  1. blocked bile duct and blocked gallstones; 2. intercostal neuralgia from straining (certain jobs may cause this like crimping, heavy cutting).  3. liver inflamation (inflammation).  start internal cleansing; check your closest health store.  I'll say no to cyst or food poisoning.  Could also be bacteria in stomach lining or upper intestines.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
lots of things going on in that area.  1. blocked bile duct and blocked gallstones; 2. intercostal neuralgia from straining (certain jobs may cause this like crimping, heavy cutting).  3. liver inflamation (inflammation).  start internal cleansing; check your closest health store.  I'll say no to cyst or food poisoning.  Could also be bacteria in stomach lining or upper intestines.
Blank
The above poster stated some very good info.It could be any number of things but the good thing is you went about getting it checked out. Try not to worry and wait until you get the results back.
Blank
535882_tn?1396580285
thanks all test came back negative. feeling better now. the ultrasound showed a lot of gas. and im thinking i may have injured a muscle in abdomen during work . maybe thats where the pain was coming from. blood work was all normal. and ultrasound showed nothing other than a lot of gas which doctor said could cause the pain. thanks.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...