pain 3 spots on my liver
Was at the doctors today had a scope to my stomach have palaps in stomach but there benign, also have 3 spots on liver,had CT scan they recommended mri, could not do test due to clastfobia, doctor thinks beign, but not sure recommended CT scan in 6 months to see if ther is any chang in size, doe this mean it could be cancer , very upset due to family history father colon cancer, mother stomach cancer & brother lung cancer, all died, need some help to know what I have to deal with.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Did the CT scan show the spots on your liver?  Are you having any symptoms?
Hi the ultra sound for noticed something & CT scan noted 3 spots on liver they suggested a MRI but I don't like being in small places so I opted out on the test Abbygle006
If the doctors recommended an MRI then you probably should get one.  They can give you medications to take before you go in the machine to help with your anxiety.  The only downside of this is that it will probably make you drowsy and you will need someone to drive you home from the MRI.