pain in gullet/chest pain
my doctor found i had a stomach ulcer ,which has now gone with omprazole,i also had pain in my chest area/gullet.
The pains are still there,so he sent me to have all the test done to see if it was anything to do with my heart,all the test came back negative.(ecg heart monitor for 1 week heart scan )(i am 61 years old x smoker for nearly 2 years ,overweight) I went back to docs he sent me for a bone scan,came back negative. I stll have a pain it seems to be in the gullet i take pain relievers which help a bit,but i have the pain everyday sometimes worse,somtimes better but allways there.Went back to docs says i might have a "lazy"muscle(i will have to have a tube down the nose to look down the throat)i have had endoscopy allready. and if hes right will have to botex injected n the muscle.Has anybody had this done ?? please help as i am in pain and worry what is wrong with me?
Timmybubs
hi, have you have a lung scan? also you area of pain suggests that acid is still being overproduced, that might be caused by gallstones or a faulty sphincter, never the less, try putting atleast 4 hours between meals, gerd free meals ofcourse, drink water before and after meals, watch your food combinations, some foods cannot be eating together, example if you are eating green beans and salad for lunch, then dont add any other foods like sweets or meat or soft drinks because the combinations dont go together, most people dont know that wrong food combinations cause digestive diseases, cheers.
thax for all your commets,i will try the water and the the food combinations, i am now waiting to get an appointment with a proffesor who specialise with all things digestive,i am not going back to my origanal doc as he wants to put me on anti depressant. let you know how i get on..............
timmybubs