Gastroenterology Community
pain in lower in rightquadrant

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

pain in lower in rightquadrant

Please help me. I have a pain who bothers me a lot in the lower right quadrant of my abdomen. I made exams like, . Ultrasound and tomography and it shows nothing,my uterus,tubes, ureter all fine. I use to go to the bathroom everyday normaly...., and i`m on this pain since a year. Sometimes it stops to hurt but like today i woke up feelling pain. What could this be?

Thanks,
Have you had any abdominal or pelvic surgery that might have caused scars or adhesions? Or any form of long-lasting lower GI issues that might have caused organs to secrete chemicals into the abdomen that might have resulted in organs becoming adherent to other organs? If so, and any scar tissues is present, that 'fixed' tissue could be the problem and you may have to seek out someone who works with visceral manipulation to help 'stretch' things a bit.

Have you also had blood work done to check for the presence of inflammation markers or had your SED rate checked?

And one thing I'm confused about.................your profile says you're male, but you're asking about organs such as a uterus and tubes?????
Hello thanks for helping me, i really  appreciate.
Its my wife, i made this profile to find out why she is on this pain.
All her exams are checked as normal but a protozoan called amoeba histolytica in her CBC. Her doctor gave her metronidazol to fix it. The doctor said it doesnt have nothing to be with this pain she is on....but i saw this picture
about the cicle of the entamoeba and the pink region is exactly where she feels pain. I'm not a doctor but ... its that impossible?

http://www.****.com/images/lifecycle_entamoebahistolytica.gif

She always defecate normaly, no problem, no blood...
ohh he gave to her a medicine to inflamed intestinal polyps, but still on pain. About your question no abdominal and pelvic surgeries. about the sed rate, the blood test can show right?
I'm giving all i know because we are desperate, we dont know what else to do. What kind of test could she do?? thanks a lot...

Renan