pain left side under rib cage
Im 30 yo male. I have been having this needles like pain under rib cage on left side and also bloating and excessive gas. Also after eating I get this heavy feeling and in the morning this feeling on the left side like there is a lump or heavy weight. So, i went straight to see a gastroenterologist with these symptoms. She did all blood tests and stool culture and nothing. Next week I am going to have a colonoscopy just to check for other things. I have been reading throughout this forum and a LOT of people are having this exact thing and doctors find NOTHING so I started my own investigation and here is what I have found so far. Here is how this vicious circle seems to work. It strats with stress that may be caused by a whole lot of factors including dipressions, nervouseness, etc. then this stress level actually kills good bacteria that live in our intestines and colon. These bacteria are very sensitive to our emotional state overall so when they are dying, bad bacteria and fungi take root - this causes bloating, gas. The food is not digested properly and this echoes on lost weight, other organs damage, etc. Pain and discomfort feed back on our stress level and the vicious circle continues. There is no easy solution to this but I think to break this vicious circle we should start with controling our stress level, then a diet can help and maybe ask the docotro check what bacteria are being missing and take some probiotics (ANY probiotic will not work as my friend who has a phd in microbiology explained to me cuz it might not have the bacteria that are deficient and there are several types of them including the ones that live in colon and small intestines). Anyway wish me lucka nd pleae share your thoughts let's resove this together once and for all. I will keep you update on my journey.

This discussion is related to pain in left side under rib cage.
Hey Andy how did it turn out?