Gastroenterology Community
pain lower right side above hip
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain lower right side above hip

I have a pain in my lower right side above my hip. It almost feels muscular, but I have heard that some times it feels as if it is sore muscles but is not. Can you help me
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I hope somone answers your question because I have the same pain. I'm kind of nervous because I thought that I may have liver damage because I take alot of perscription medications. But my pain is a dull pain and I do work out but I don't think that it's muscular either.
Blank
Don't be nervous.  Get an ultrasound to make sure it's not gallstones.  If you do have them then you need to have your gallbladder out.  I just had mine out a week ago.  Pain is gone and I feel great and can eat anything.  
Blank
I have this same pain and my gallbladder has been removed. The pain is always there, but I couldn't actually find the pain by feeling around until this morning while I was laying on my left side with my legs pulled up, I pushed just above my hip bone and finally found it with my fingers. I thought I was just imagining things because I can't feel it any other way.
It's bizarre! Looking for answers...
Blank
I have been to a surgeon , A Pa that said my colon has hard feces which is causing me to be bloated with distention of belly . Pain won't go away . Now I have Bright green bowel movements. No one will take it serious . the pain does not go away . When I turn over at night I have horrible pain . Has anyone had this ?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...