pain of left side
I been having a  nagging pain  in my (L) side  for almost a year now. The pain sometimes  goes to the  back...also,  goes away  and comes back every 3 months ........I feel the pain especially at night-during the day is not there-even after jogging or playing tennis. Not other symptoms.
I don't take any medications, and I  eat  very  healthy. I  went to two doctors,  all the blood work came back normal. did a sonogram and shows nothing  big to worry   a small  cyst on my  L kidney.   Why,   all this  Doctors  want to do is give you medication the little "purple"  pill everyone is taking????  for  symptoms completly different than mine.?
I don't have any  other  problems at all...........  I am 59 years old............ and losing  faith with the medical  field  any advice........thanks so much  francisca