painful Moving gas when i sit (buttcheek)
I throughout my back and it was debilitating. Walking is impossible so I am using a walker. Im 22 with Crohn's disease. not Sure yet if it is related.

I am using a 12mcg/hr Fentanyl patch for the pain and It does make me very constipated as usual.
When it Sit down, or occasionally strain on the toilet... I feel a big move of "gas" or Fluid" in my left buttcheek. Also, it feels swollen or sore in that area and the gas moves when i sit down. Can you get Gas in the buttcheek?

Also, Ever since I have been constipated... and gassy... My back has been getting worse after being a whole lot better.

Im afraid and I have been to the doctor and physical therapy who tell me its a sprain and Tight un stretched muscles.

Can this make my back worse? And what is this Gas or fluid I am feeling in my left buttcheek bone area.?

Thanks so much, Really need answers.
constipation has been going on for about 2 days in small bouts. im on narcotics which is making me sluggish.