perineum tear
I am a 44 yr. old male who has been trying everything to cure some tears in the perineum with no success. Have no idea how they started other than wiping to hard. I am heterosexual!  They are getting pretty painful and annoying, any recommendations?
Yes, you can have them stitched up, sometimes that's the only way to stop those things from bothering you.  Tears and fissures in that area are very hard to make well, proven by your own efforts.  Could be the skin is weakened in that area from all sorts of things like constipation or rashes or skin allergy, and if you tend to get constipated, that's going to tear it when it comes out.  If you do get constipated a lot, the three main things to do to prevent it in the future is to eat enough fiber foods, drink lots of water, and exercise regular.  If it's a little local skin infection, the doc will give you a cream to apply to help with that after surgery.  But look into surgery, plus that doc will know ALL the reasons how come this happens and be able to treat you for that, too, so it won't happen again.