persistent lower abdominal bloating
For the longest time I have been suffering from very severe persistent lower abdominal bloating. Its at a constant state and never seems to go down no matter what, I've been to see my GP about this and he has diagnosed me from everything from excess stomach acid to IBS. A recent test shown that I had H.Pylori so I was given a week long course of treatment which turned out to be effective and by the end of the treatment my bloating had gone away, however soon after completing treatment the bloating returned almost instantly. After going back to my GP he decided to give me treatment for excess stomach acid which had no effect at all. So once again I was put on another one week treatment of H.Pylori although this time the bloating stay the same with no effect at all which was very confusing. The treatment was a little different in terms of the pills I was taking from the first time round so maybe this could be cause for no change during second treatment? Can anyone please help.

This discussion is related to Perforated Colon.
Have you been to a gastro doctor? If not ask your GP for a referral.