persistent odor in rectal area even after bathing.Anyone have this and find an answer??
Hi. this is so embarrasing but I saw a post from yrs back on this site about people who were having problems with fecal odor even after bathing. Unfortunatlely noone really seemed to find answers to this problem although it feels a little better reading that others have had this problem although sometimes even that doesnt seem real. Anyway back to th issue I have this persistent fecal odor that is present even after showering and I do not have poor hygiene habits. this started a few yrs. back and before I had no problems with this  at all. I first started with frequent bowel mvts. like 6 to 7 times a day did have sever stomach pain for awhile and went to emergency room for it one day because of the pain they did colonoscopy and only said they found lots of gas and hemmorroids. I still seem to have to have bowel mvts. alot although not usually as much as I did in beginning but still atleast 3-4 times a day. stool is flat and will at times have mucus in it. sometimes loose and sometimes not but probly more loose than anything but almost always flat. This odor problem has caused me to seclude myself and I have no job because of it I graduated with a degree in Occupational therapy but people will not hire me I get calls from agencies that are all excited and then they never call back I believe this to be due to the fact that at my other job I know coworkers made comments indirectly about it. I am in debt over school loans and recently had miscarriage and have tons of hosp. bills I have no insurance and feel as if this will eventually be break my spirit sort of already has if I do not find a solution to this issue. If anyone has had this problem please post even if you havent found a solution. Thank you
Omygosh, That is so awful and I am so sorry. I would like to maybe give you something to think about. I have never had this problem in my life until I was diagnosed with tumors in the pancreas and had to under go a mass operation. Since then I leave the windows open when possible and spray very strong perfume on my curtains and blankets. They took a lot of my bowels and intestines and half the pancreas1/2 my stomach and needless to say when I go it will stink this house up all day and my room and car smell terrible. So I was just on line looking for something to kill this odor. I said all that to tell you to go to a good dr and have a full body scan. For one I guess it saved my life or ruined it one.  N it maybe something you never thought about before i know I never was looking for tumors in my early 40's
  I had this problem and I am undergoing a strict diet. I am 90% cured. For 7 days have only this.....
At breakfast : 1 bowl sprout Moong Daal {green gram} visit Indian grocery.
   Lunch: Yellow moong dal cooked with water little salt.
   Dinner: as lunch.
   2 lts of water everyday.
   Green papaya cooked 3 days every alternate day.  
    NOTHING ELSE.  I used to have a little bit of sugar if I felt hungry!

also 1 question.... did any of you have any relative/friend who died under sever illness or had accidental death or was murdered etc... did someone suffer terribly and suddenly died....

I meant "severe" illness
While I have'nt had this problem since 11yrs old,the embarassment caused me to explore many options from enema,to baby powder,but what did the trick for me was after lathering up the anus with soap and a thorough rinse during a shower,dry off well and use:ARGO corn starch on the anus..I guarantee you that the odor will disappear within a day or 2. Make this a daily part of your hygiene and you will get fast results..Not even underwears will have any odors at the end of the day! Good luck. S.Guy. N.Y.
It's my understanding that coffee enemas clean the whole colon and the liver and eliminate the poisons that cause odors and other problems as well. I haven't tried it yet myself, but lots of people swear by it and say that it works very well.
Hi, I just got this problem about 2 months ago. It's been hell living with it. I started out having really bad odorous gas, and I still do, and then this thing. I'm not sure if it's fecal or not but people cough, sneeze around me and give me dirty looks wherever I go. I can't smell it but when I do smell something it smells like rotten eggs or gas. It might just be that I'm releasing gas all the time and I don't know it. However I do have the sweaty butt problem and it's really hard for me to wipe myself clean now. I also feel full of **** (literally) and constipated even when I have just gone to the bathroom yesterday. maybe that has to do with me unconsciously clenching my ab muscles or something. I also feel the heavy weight above my sphincter even when my recctum is empty. there's always some liquid coming out of my anus too which i guess is why my stools are so dry. It's like I'm dehydrating myself from my anus.
I to have the same symptoms, i really want to find a cure it's been like 3 months and it makes every day a test of mental sanity!!!!! :/
It brings me comfort to know that i'm not the only one in the world suffering from this issues. I'm 18 year old male and I've been socially isolating myself because of my rectal odor. the problem occurred a few months ago during my first semester of college. I noticed that people were sniffing,coughing, & holding their nose, and commenting on an awful odor whenenever i was in school or on the bus.

The smell didn't occur alot at home, but only when I was a little anxious or around other people.My family taught that i was imagining it and this was really bringing me down . I didn't want to go to school or church it was just humiliating, getting through the day was just tough and really hurting my self esteem.

like most of you I've had occasional constapation & hemorrhoid.  I also had a tear in my rectum that bled from anal stretching after constipating. i've been using laxative to treat my constipation and gas x hoping hat it would get rid of the smell.  I talked to a physician thinking that i had a gas issue but now i know that its not passive gas but something else entirely.

I kept telling myself that this phase was temparary and that it would pass over but its been like this for 6 months now. im content to here that others has had the same symptoms and found a solution. I think that i have ANAL FISSURE i plan on setting an appointment with a doctor and experimenting with some of  the solutions mentioned.

Thank you all for sharing your struggle & solutions this really means alot.

Perhaps you have chlymidia.
Perhaps you have chlymidia.
Liquid chlorophyll look it up for help on this. Does liquid chlorophyll help with body odour
I think what you are suffering from is a condition that is called rectal discharge. I have this condition too, i know how you feel and how others around you may think about you. It is a chronic disease that will presist for the life-time, however you can do something about it!! Here is the summary of my research results regarding this issue:

1) you may be having food sensitivity therefore avoid eating eggs, gluten, soy souce and tomatoes ( in all its forms tomato sauce, raw tomato ) or anything that has tomato in it for 3 months.

2) Take gastrointestinal supplementary tablets ( ie. psyllium husk, grape friut seeds extract and caprylic acid) twice daily for 2 years, this will help eliminating the bad bacteria and fungi that are causing this ( if present) ( by the way, these are natural products so if they did not benefit you they won't harm you!!).

3) Drink Sage tea 3 times daily, avoid greasy foods.

4) If you are experiencing a dripping from your anus, then it might be anal fistula ( you may need surgery, i had mine removed a few months ago).

This is the cream of the crop guys!! i know that doctors won't help!! if you found what i suggested helpful please share this to other sites. Hang in there everyone!! you are not alone :)
GOT RID OF THE PROBLEM BY USING POISE WASH AND ONCE OR TWICE A DAY APPLYING AN OVER THE COUNTER STERIOD CREAM. cONTINUE USING THE FEMININE WASH DAILY IN PLACE OF REGULAR SOAP OR BODY WASH.
    Mr, I hope you are not a troll, because your story sounds unbelievable. If not, you are DEAD WRONG about some things. First, (and foremost) you ARE loved. Second, ANYONE who is aware of your condition and still shuns or rejects you is a sh8theel themselves and not worthy of your friendship (the only exception are those with weak stomachs). Third, you should not "accept" this. It CAN be overcome. Be upfront about your condition. You have no reason to be ashamed of ANYTHING beyond your control. There IS a solution. Seek and you shall find.
I don't have a solution, for most of what I've read, but I just thought I'd share my own experience and thoughts.

I've been dealing with this for a few years now, and sadly I'm too ashamed to get it checked out, and have made similar attempts to some of the solutions here.

Reviewing the comments and my own experience. I notice most of the comments are related to other medical issues, but for the most part it seems they all share some concern and anxiety with body odour, specifically the anal region.

I've noticed there're a few things no one seems to have touched on. I'm uncomfortable with my current situation - same as anyone else - which causes me a lot of anxiety, and difficulty socialising. I've also noticed that in general I have a constant issue with body odour (i.e. sweat).

My anxiety and perspiration are, granted, an ill fated combination, and I imagine this is another thing contributing to the odours.

I notice no one has mentioned anything in regards to their physical health or fitness. Personally, I'm near over-weight. I have had issues similar to hose described with diets, and noticed a correlation between the two.
Though I also noticed all these factors tended to contribute to perspiration. Some of the solutions people have offered seem to indicate the same, though I don't consider this the cause.

I don't need to inform anyone that the anal region is a breeding ground for bacteria, but other things should also be noted. Just like most peoples armpits, or heads (for most people). They're a hairy trap, and ideal location, for sweat and debris. This ads on to my problem - if it isn't the cause, and I know I for one can't clean myself every hour of the day, and don't fancy the thought of resorting to wearing Rimtex everyday.

I've attempted using colons and deodorants, but by the time I'm already perspiring weather because of the anxiety over my perceived odder or simply being active, I'm back to square one.

I started thinking this was just me, but I noticed, unless it was someone with a keen sense of smell pointing out my odour, everyone else was near enough the same. I paid attention to my perspiration more often and noticed a few people and myself included with similar issues all had this in common.

So I guess this doesn't help much. It seems least likely that this is just an unspoken common concern everyone shares. Even though I'm prone to overthinking and over-analysing things, I think this might be something a bit more specific.

I'm going to get it checked out, it may be hopeless, but any diagnosis is better than none.
I had similar symptoms which got worse when I sat down, but the persistant odour was always there . I got told I had Ibs, I had a colonoscopy, got tested for food allegies and intolerances, had several medical examinations of my behind area to check for fissures or piles. All results came back negative and the doctor told me I was  imagining the pressure between my bum cheeks and the smell but I wasnt. I believe I have now found a cure...I read on the internet that bad bacteria causes a bad smell so I have been taking fast acting probiotics every morning for two weeks as well as cutting out fatty foods, eating more vegetables, drinking lots of water and eating at set times in a routine throughout the day. already this has made a big difference and my quality of life is at an all time high. I am doing the things i never was able to do before and i love it. My advice would be to get checked for the serious stuff first then if given the all clear, take control yourself and try out probiotics (if milk/dairy doesnt agree with you take ones with no lactose or in tablet form) It was a simple thing I did that changed my life and could do for you too
One thing that really works is douching. Lie on your back under a running tap of warm water with your legs up and your anus is face to face with the running water.  Allow the water to splash into your anus to remove all sweat and fecal remains.  Doing this for about 5 to 10 mins highly reduces the smell.  So far this works for me.
I dont think there is any cure for this facal odour, i have had it for some yrs now. We can only manage it.
As for me i use lime juice, squeez out the juice from lime into a botle, use coton wool with the lime juice to bath your anal area after bath and i guratee you 24hrs smell free. For the young guys and ladies i guarantee you can start dating and hanging around with friends and getting that dream job.
I wish you guys all the best.
I used anti-bacterial hand wash in the shower & that helped. But now  I have stopped eating Chia seeds, it has gone completely !
the problem your having could be connected to candida,try probiotics,garlic pills and coconut oil pills they are just some of natural supplements that fight candida.see a proctologist to make sure its nothing physical though.remember God loves you and there is a purpose for this problem and you will get better some day.
Pls, we have many types of Argo Corn Starch, which type did u use? Thanks
Hi. I recently started having this problem as well. Initially I thought it was because of my occasional constipation where my buttock gets sore due to force when I pass my waste; but one week I noticed the odor appeared even though I wasn't constipate at that time, so I started to do some online searches to see if I could find a solution. I did not find a solution so I started doing some brain-storming; I knew this wasn't a normal occurring condition...I did not have this problem all along, so something must be wrong. Finally it dawned on me that it must be some kind of infection or fungus that has developed in my anus (most likely from moisture and/or the warm climate), so one night I decided to use the only anti-fungal cream that I had in my house at the time, Lamisil. Lamisil is an anti-fungal cream for athlete feet and other superficial skin fungus. I started using it on  my anus according to the instructions for one week, and to my joy and happiness, I was completely rid of the odor and the occasional itching that accompanied it at times!
Please note that any prescribed anti-fungal cream may do the job equally fine, but these creams are for external use only, and should not be inserted inside the anus or vagina.
I am sharing this with every one who is suffering from this problem simply because I know how embarrassing it is. Some people tend to ridicule other people when they are suffering from a condition; some of us never know what it is another person is feeling until we find ourselves in he same position. We all need to remember that we are all humans and sickness is not confined to just one person, or a group of people. Let's all help each other...you never know when your time will come...I didn't know that I would be humiliated in this way because I am very strict and self conscious when it comes on to my personal hygiene.
Take care and God loves you!
Take care and God loves you!
I've had this problem too my *** sweats I have good hygiene and My anus doesn't leak atleast I'm sure and I've had fungal infection in my feet could they of spread to my anus? Because some symptoms I have is that they've spread to my hands and I've gotten just a few weeks ago
i too have been suffering from this problem(a smell from my anus).also i seem to suffer from a small amount of incontinence and wondered if they could be related.i feel i can empathise with everyone who has expressed their embarrassment and saddness that this causes.i did take a large paracetamol and aspirin overdose over a decade ago,i went to the hospital,was sick on arrival and refused any help,could this be related?unfortunatly i have yet to find anything that helps,but was saddened/happy to find this thread and aim to try a few of the things suggested.ive been to the drs many times about this and gotten nowhere.apparently i also suffer from paranoid schizophrenia and feel that im always fobbed off as mental.indeed 1 time i was sectioned i explained this to the shrink and told him i was defecating 5 or 6 times a day.he told me the psychiatric medication he wanted me to take would make it better??i asked him if he had some stomach medicine to make my head better.i have formed a very low opinion of the n.h.s. for many different reasons not least of which is the fact i live in leeds,which was home to the beast of yorkshire,the paedophile jimmy saville,who was free to molest in hospitals or anywhere else he pleased.i dont want to go off on a different tangent but wondered if any1 else also had mental health issues and felt that that was being used as an excuse by drs.the only thing ive found that helps and i find this true of anything and i hope my post is not deleted or misinterpreted for saying so is kissin mary,music at a drowning volume and peppermint tea,ieven if only for morale.i aim to try the enema,the lime and maybe the corn starch.i want to thank everyone for posting and wish you all the best.much love.
I am sorry for your problems.  Yours and everyone else's.  The best thing you can do is taking chlorophyll.  I use the liquid tincture from vitamin shoppe.  You can take tablets however they are grainy.  You will have to do your research and start slow because it will clean you out however it removes body odor of all sorts.  I put it in my enemas and I notice when I do that the horrible odor from removing body toxins is minimized.

The other thing you want to do is a colon cleanse.  You can buy kits or you can simply do enemas with black walnut hull, clover and woodworm.  This is also sold at vitamin shoppe in a tincture. Yes raw pineapple kills parasites but the woodworm tincture kills all kinds of parasites, viruses, bacteria and candida.  Again you have to research it and start slowly.

I will not be watching my post.  However I stumbled across this researching something.  I do think you should try juicing raw foods.  This will improve your digestive tract and health.

I think this will be the beginning of a new career for you once you start to feel and smell better! Lol.

This works great for any odor.  The parasite cleanse will cause a new odor as things die off.  I remember my first colon cleanse.  I removed so many weird things.  However one day I was working out at the gym and I was doing the abductor ( the machine that looks like the gyno instrument) and I noticed the most descusting stench ever!!!!!  Then I realized it was me.  I smelled like that for 3 days.  Apparently I killed something vaginally.  All this was before I started doing enemas. Actually that was when I started doing them.  

It doesn't matter where the odor is coming from.  If you continue to cleanse your going to get them out.  You will have odor come from all areas where they die off.  I had an odor only I could smell in my nose for weeks.  Thank you for your response. please call.  i do not text, email or send photoes. if your looking for relaxation and/or pain relief i am the one for you.  Try a half hour.  You will not be disappointed.  Everyone else thought I was nuts.  Finally I blew my nose and something large and strange came out.  All I know is I felt better and could smell normal again.  

Yes it sounds horrible but it is reality.  Search the Internet about parasite and candida.  They are real and they are taking over our bodies and most likely our food supply.  I am starting to take the parasite tincture orally and washing my hands with it daily as I do massage for a living.  

I hope this help all of you.  Best wishes.  

Fyi...it isn't going to go away instantly.  It can take months possibly years.  
I had that problem temporarily when I was super stressed. I had lost my job fired for reason of being ganged up by coworkers was very upset, anyway I was fine until I got hired and started to go to my orientation. They were very strict with the schedule and everything and usually I am pretty regular. However because of the stress I was for one holding my poop in the morning because I had to be there at work at 700 am and I usually poop in the morning at 7-8 am. So held my BMs for until I went back home in the afternoon because at work the bathroom was always busy and you had to go to the bathroom in your break or else being reported and I totally ended the job. Then my car broke down it just so stressful time. Well after about 2 weeks of that I was now constipated and felt as iif needed to poop a big chunk but couldn't  was bloated and stool hard like little goat balls. Then I noticed this weird smell like poop same thing showered and started to use a sanitary pad in my bottom because I had noticed this fluid thin yellow coming from my anus a very little amount but with a lingering smell. At first I was confused also but people started to say things like " smells like farts"  and I did I noticed it. I also felt bloated, full of poop without being able to do any good amount and also the size decreased. Then I finally didn't care ans started to poop at work at any time I neded to y would take me forever because I would get undressed, poop then clean with soap and water my behind , anus vagina etc .  Put deodorant in my underwear and then a sanitary pad. Then I started to see it was constantly draining a little yellow amount. I researched it and found that the bowels during periods of constipation  enlarge and water or mucous DRIPS from the sides of the stool. The intestine gets inflammed. How it stopped: one day I was showering and put my finger index and " explored " the inside , around the sphincter I touched slowly and felt little hard things so I pulled each little thing and it was dried stool, I cleaned it pulled it out, washed with soap and rinsed gently clean outside th external sphincter we have two sphincter a one external and one internal. I was worried because I had had anal sex in about 3 ocassions in my life and I was thinking it was my past grossness what ruptured my sphincter a and I was now basically draining poop. But it wasn't that. Although that's very common thing in homosexuals. I am a woman though. Anywaaaay. I also noticed painful swollen areas internal hemorrhoid a like 2 -3 so one was outside and I started to gently push it inside, it came out again so I put soap in my finger and pushed it gently inside and stayed inside. I finished washing and every time I showered I checked it didn't come out agin. Needles to say I was fired lol but the stressed stopped and I started pooping regularly . I also started drinking ALOE VERA drinks and my poop was softer and fuller. I finally pooped a good size that felt satisfying like you actually felt the relief of emoting the bowels. Well the odor stopped. Another thing I did was drinking warm to hot water and squeezed raw ginger juice and 1 lime 3 times a day. That cleared my dark spots in the face also . Well try also drinking water , lowering your stress levels don't get so focused in your anus washing harshly etc because it gets irritated . Lol is funny I tried also sticking paper in my hole lol it made me laugh when I read someone else tried that too. AnywY so yes it stopped. I think it helped me a lot not eating foods with seeds, no nuts or almonds. I started cooking only with olive oil and actually at one point put olive oil in a sanitary pad in my colita while I was sleeping to sooth the skin. Definetely try gently exploring the internal circumpherence of your sphincter and pull out the hard things you feel is poop. Try to push gently inside any hemorrhoid so that is out. You can also try preparation H to help deinflammate the area. Washing helps a little but the problem is inside not outside. And is a Transparentyellowish fluid with lingering odor,  also use gloves and don't touch any area of your body after you touch that fluid because otherwise you will smell all over. Also don't have anal sex please don't have anal sex is bad for you. Okay hope this helps, clean the inside with soap but curl you finger tips around the sphincter and feel the " walls" to see if you have any hardened poop sticking there, then rinse, then catch the fluid in a sanitary pad, at night put a little olive oil I over the external area of your anus and in a sanitary pad, next morning wash using a washcloth exclusively for that area only that way you don't put the smell over everywhere, drink aloe Vera juice drinks, coconut water, organic aloe Vera juice, relax relax relax,  push hemorrhoid a inside when showering and voila you will be okay . Is temporarily ah and drink the ginger and lime tea every day 3 times a day, avoid onions, seeds, ah drink yougurth or keifer, you will be okay post here if it worked for you. One last thing pray and ask God through Jesus to please help you and cure you, repent of any hidden sin, you will be okay . Blessings. ( I takes to you about my BC days, meaning before Christ days ) I don't live in such a way anymore, I'm all about sexual purity and loving God and honor him by honoring my body as well. Hugs and kisses.
Hello all
I would just like to ask people to be very careful about self diagnosing. I have just buried a very good friend who I thought had faecal body odour. It turned out he had end stage rectal cancer. Had I not been diagnosing him in my head from doing Google searches and finding faecal body odour I would have put more intense pressure on him to see a doctor as in I would have put the frighteners on him. It is too late now
siobhain
to all of you who have Irritable Bowel Syndrom or problems with your bowels, get information about Candida overgrowth. Also called yeast infection. It could be the reason for your problems and smell. And see a doctor if it still continues after a few weeks of candida treatment
The reason there is still an odor even after you shower is due to the fact that there is mucous being emitted from your anal GLANDS, meaning there are hormones being secreted which smell foul. It is equivalent to anal glands found in other mammals, only ours are vestigial. The problem is they can also emit a foul odor with humans as well, especially when we become stressed, scared, or excited. Glands can also rupture after a large bowel movement, especially if a fissure is formed. This can lead to "leakage" and what I have seen described as "wet anus", which is often mistaken for fecal incontinence. Unfortunately, at the thought of something so embarrassing, many choose to simply go in denial and not ask questions and get the help that they need. I recommend talking to a proctologist and/or gastroenterologist, and in the mean time just wash thoroughly and put scented baby powder (chamomile, lavender). Remember that stress, fear, anxiety, etc trigger it to get worse so learn to master your emotions; perhaps your doctor could even prescribe Xanax just to assist you in getting by until the problem is fixed since that has been known to help significantly. Your proctologist will have more permanent solutions though, I am sure.
Yes, I'm going through it but had the problem every since my childhood. I get mock and ridiculed on the job by unpleasant workers who don't understand. They say comments indirectly to me as well, talk in codes, sending signals. When the whole warehouse is taking bad comments about me including the supervisors who I'm I going to report to. I report to the Lord.

Now back to the problem. You can avoid all unclean foods and cleanse your inside with different products at the pharmacy. You should ask them which products to use to cleanse the body out. Eat plenty of prunes and eat high fiber foods.

I do know what you are experiencing and can feel your pain and yes it's embarrassing especially after you have taken a shower and still carry an odor. I will pray for you as you pray for me. For the workers at work they are dead in the spirit and have no heart nor Jesus in their life. If co-workers going to mock another co-worker is suffering with a health issues, they are sick and need spiritually healing.
i can relate to that hell for 7 years...over now. Am not saying that we had the same symptoms but the "consequences" are definitely the same, Is pent hours in the internet trying all concoctions i could put up but got nothing helpful. This are my experiences and views that i have come to learn about over the years. I know your feeling, I can put myself your shoes and understand how turned over your life is, but self pity is the worst thing you can ever do to yourself.
In some film i was watching about polygraph test, i learned that you can cheat a polygraphy by clenching your *** hole, bcoz there are very many blood vessels in that area. Anxiety, a rapid beating heart(blood pressure) doesnt help.
First of all you have to be relaxed. This was particulary hard for me until i learned that when i was really tired (eg. after a very long drive), i cared little about alot of things including the odour so i started doing exercises in the morning, running 4-6 miles in the mornning drained my energy reserves and my stress levels reduced...i had to do it every day!
then i started interacting with people and friends  since exercising drastically reduced the odour, i read a book "how to win friends and influence people" that kept me on the  way going.
Now am ok. Am thankful for where I am and from me is the best of luck:)
I wish i had more to say
Hi! I'm an eighteen year old girl that is also going through this same issue. I'm graduating this year thank God but everyday I hear things about how I smell. Everyday I either smell like I'm constantly farting, or like fecal matter.. It's weird, because I'm not overweight, I have an attractive face and figure, I take a shower EVERYDAY (sometimes two) and I wear perfumes that smell really good. My diet is normal. I avoid sugar and foods with unhealthy fats in them. I avoid starches and most dairy products. I'm on a million and one supplements and am taking a probiotic that is supposed to be helping with this problem but isn't! I've been back and forth to doctors that seem to think I'm crazy when i tell them about this. SO, I've had to learn to help myself. I've researched A LOT in the past two years this has been going on, and the main thing that I've come to a conclusion of is that there are ENDLESS possibilities of what this problem could be for anyone! Some things that I've thought of are this:

1: Hiding, uncommon parasites that doctors aren't able to find as easily as the normal parasites we read about. (keep in mind that there are over a thousand different species of parasites)
-----many things can cure this: eating garlic, or taking a garlic extract supplement, black walnut, anything super spicy, black tea, anything bitter like salad leaves or the such. Try whatever seems to help you best

2:Food allergies that are hard to pinpoint.
-----this is harder to take care of if you don't know whats causing the issue, but drinking about a tablespoon of olive oil every morning before you start the day can help mask whatever smell you're having, and keeping a general healthy diet will always help. VEGGIES ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND. drink A LOT of water as well. nothing is better for you then God given water. make sure you try your best to purchase organic foods and water that has a higher alkaline level. the expenses may be high, but if your social life is being effected by this, it will be worth it.

3: Skin allergies.
------Sometimes the cleansing products you use on your skin can definitely effect whats going on on the inside. Use natural soaps preferably from a naturalist near you, and it is best to make your own shampoos and conditioners from oils such as tea tree. If not, look up whats good and whats not. When having odor problems, it is a good idea to bath in very hot water with a cup of epsalm salt and an essential oil you prefer (ginger or lavender for example) in it and soak for about thirty minutes, Just sweating from the hot water releases many toxins from your body.

4: Being unfit.
-----Yes! this can definitely cause some major issues. Find a gym near you and get a little uncomfortable. SWEAT! sometimes we need pain before healing and this would definitely be one of those cases. One day, I worked out in the morning with a p90 class and really pushed myself until i was sick. After rushing to the bathroom and being very sick, I was able to free my gut up a bit, releasing toxins in my body that you sure dont see everyday (Yeast!!!) After that day I hadnt felt so fresh and good in a really long time. GET TO A GYM!

There are endless possibilities to what this could problem could be, but the main thing we all need to focus on is our own bodies. Our bodies give us messages when something isnt right, and this is just one of those cases. GET HEALTHY. Drop the excuses, do whatever you need to do. I'm still suffering with this, but I haven't given up hope yet. If the human body has dysfunctions in it, they can definitely be resolved.  
Troubled 699 I know yr pain and I tink I can help you, but you have to be ready to change your lifestyle,1st cut off junk food, Nd try taking Wholesome wheat meal with vegetables , nd this meal will be taken 3 times a day For a long tym .The reason for this is wholesome wheat meal is high in Fiber and good for digestive health , 2ndly you will start drinking alot of water , I mean lyk your lyf depends on it, at anytym  in the day just take water till your stomach is almost Full , Lastly you will have 2 take a drug for bacteria in the anus for which I used Oftab 400mg because bacteria causes smell ,1 in the morning and 1 in the evening .Nd that is all believe me in  2days you will see improvements and it will be gone for good.To prove dis is the solution , what you are perceiving it feaces from your intestine which is caused by constipation , nd the ultimate solution to constipation is drinking water lyk a camel daily.Jus try dis nd I  promise your problem will be gone.
Hi everyone , odour in the anal area is caused by bacteria in the anus , and to get rid of this you will have to go for an anal test to find out the bacteria, after which some injections will be prescribed according to the bacteria infection discovered and some antibiotic drigs and your problem is solved trust me dis sounds simple but its d solution.Later
I have the same problems you're not along. Its what you're eating sounds like your lactose intolerance stay away from all DIARY PRODUCT'S 2 decrease gas gas. For the rectum leaking I would use a some thin pearl panty liner to keep between the rectum to absorb what's leakjng. Try using hemorrhoid wipes. Is just some medicated wipes to decrease the hemorrhoids. That's what's causing rectal leakage. Hemorrhoids typically heal on its own my best advice is to just take care of it and what I mean is to take care have good hygiene on you rectum. Hope this helps a lot!
*****I HAVE A SOLUTION for directly eliminating the smell. One word........VINEGAR! Just plain white vinegar. I haven't even tried the apple cider variety.

I have had this too. Soaping up 3 times. Get out of the shower, dry myself.......and the part of the towel that dryed me down there....smells! And no there is no leaking, it feels dry. So WTF??? It's like a strong musky oily smell (not crap). Anyways, just rub some vinegar there, and a little ways inside, right after you bathe. No it doesn't sting, unless you're sore from scratching a lot. And just do it throughout the day, if you need to. And if super bad, no problem.........get some of those round small thin cotton pads (makeup remover pads?), soak them in vinegar, then tuck one into your buttcrack, and leave it there. It should stay. Or just take 2 squares of TP, fold it twice, add some vinegar.....and use that instead of those round pads. AND......put some in a ziplock....brrrrring them with you to work. And simply just discard/replace throughout the day! I'll betcha you'll only need to do that ONCE in a day! There you go! AND, the most important thing.......SAY YOUR PRAYERS! Jesus can heal you of ANYTHING. And pay attention to the dreams he gives you. Cheers! :-)
I've just turned 18 this year (2016) in my first serious long term relationship and started trying out anal sex and that's when I started noticing it. BUT, my whole life since I was 5, I've always sucked my stomach in constantly unless I'm in bed. So now when I don't suck in, my belly is extremely bloated. I could literally pass for 5 months pregnant. since I've been with my partner the last 2 years I haven't been emptying my bowels when I should, there's been times I've held it in for pretty much a week! I've never noticed it the way it is now with the odour after pooping, it was usually just after sex. I've also had Bacterial Vaginosis two or three times now, I treated it with a vaginal maintenance gel from the chemist. But I've noticed also that lately when I sit for a long period of time with my legs crossed, my vagina smells. I've read a little on Colon Cancer and I think that's what is causing this. I mean when I have a bowel movement that's been held in a little, when I go, it's an extremely sickening smell! I can recall 3 times I've almost been sick from the smell of my own feices. I also think my partner has the smelly feices problem as well, but we don't talk about it... I've never spoken of this before! I thought it was just me somehow! I shower twice a day - morning and night. Perfect example was last night, my boyfriend was kissing me and all I could smell on his breath was like a poo odour! I have put on weight lately, slow metabolism, slightly on the chubby side but my partner has fast burning metabolism. Dinner is about the only healthy food we eat aside from fruit. I have also had a small lump around the entrance of my anal that bleeds when I wipe.. I'm unsure of its from my partner trying TOO hard to get you know what in when we first started... or from not emptying out when I should. It took a whole year for anal sex to feel good for maybe 2-5 mins and then it's uncomfortable, painful and I feel like I could possibly empty out on him lol. I haven't been to the doctors for ANY of this, I've just been so embarrassed. AND, I even thought maybe I had herpes because that can make your labia irritated and swollen for 6-12 hrs which has been happening lately. I've had thrush/yeast infection last year.. I had my appendix removed when I was 13 because it exploded up my intestines and I almost died. I've always had unexplained tummy pains and weird noises.
I've just turned 18 this year (2016) in my first serious long term relationship and started trying out anal sex and that's when I started noticing the horroblely noticable anal/vaginal odours. BUT, my whole life since I was 5, I've always sucked my stomach in constantly unless I'm in bed. So now when I don't suck in, my belly is extremely bloated. I could literally pass for 5 months pregnant. since I've been with my partner the last 2 years I haven't been emptying my bowels when I should, there's been times I've held it in for pretty much a week! I've never noticed it the way it is now with the odour after pooping, it was usually just after sex. I've also had Bacterial Vaginosis two or three times now, I treated it with a vaginal maintenance gel from the chemist. But I've noticed also that lately when I sit for a long period of time with my legs crossed, my vagina smells. I've read a little on Colon Cancer and I think that's what is causing this. I mean when I have a bowel movement that's been held in a little, when I go, it's an extremely sickening smell! I can recall 3 times I've almost been sick from the smell of my own feices. I also think my partner has the smelly feices problem as well, but we don't talk about it... I've never spoken of this before! I thought it was just me somehow! I shower twice a day - morning and night. Perfect example was last night, my boyfriend was kissing me and all I could smell on his breath was like a poo odour! I have put on weight lately, slow metabolism, slightly on the chubby side but my partner has fast burning metabolism. Dinner is about the only healthy food we eat aside from fruit. I have also had a small lump around the entrance of my anal that bleeds when I wipe.. I'm unsure of its from my partner trying TOO hard to get you know what in when we first started... or from not emptying out when I should. It took a whole year for anal sex to feel good for maybe 2-5 mins and then it's uncomfortable, painful and I feel like I could possibly empty out on him lol. I haven't been to the doctors for ANY of this, I've just been so embarrassed. AND, I even thought maybe I had herpes because that can make your labia irritated and swollen for 6-12 hrs which has been happening lately. I've had thrush/yeast infection last year.. I had my appendix removed when I was 13 because it exploded up my intestines and I almost died. I've always had unexplained tummy pains and weird noises. Even my period is all out of whack, it always has been and it's always been extremely painful, I even get bad sharp pains in my lower pelvis during intercourse. what's wrong with me? :(
I've also had 3 maybe 4 hemmoroides on the outside of my anal by the entrance. I'm unsure whether it's my partners size so when we have anal sex successfully, somehow I get one, or just from not emptying my bowls when I should?
Hey. Like the others say, you are not alone. 11 yrs. It went from I can't do anything but stay in the house. To totally gone. To I have good and bad days. Ok let me begin with the cures. They wet feeling you have in your butt, that's when it smells the loudest. I used pure tea tree oil. Not the hair tea tree oil. Get it at walgreens. Put your thumb over the hole flip it one time then wipe it up your hole. You will actually feel this working. Only bad thing is that the tea tree smell is loud itself. It doesnt smell like crap but in the end it knocks out 80% of it. This gave me hope and eventually got me out the house and back working. Ok. Now metamucil. Fiber. Helps get everything out of you and give u clean wipes. It's times where I would be at work. Feel a little funny. Go to the bathroom. Wipe my butt and boom. It's got something on it. This stops that. And antibacterial soap. Dial. If I use regular soap. I would have to use the tea tree oil again because I get that feeling back. Now this will get you productive. But the all out cure that makes it never come back....unknown. I can't even get the doctors to believe it's a smell. If you don't do anything else. Do the tea tree oil. I swear this will make you feel better about life.
The last comment about the guy who found it, check it out
Baking Soda Really helps remove body odors of all sorts...It's a great natural deodorant because it prevents the bacteria that cause the odors in the first place from being able to do so. You can buy a regular orange box of baking soda for less then a dollar. Use about a half tablespoon use a wet (slightly more than damp) tissue and wipe over the affected area. This works wonders! You can google the use of baking soda for more advice. Best of luck, friend!!!
I need to try that because I am having the dame problems myself n I truely understand where the person that post this is coming from
I have the same issue...people who say to just ignore it have no idea how it feels like to be around people.People around me start making sniffing sounds no matter where I go.Like if they had a runny nose.I'm tired of it.I take showers everyday before going to school sometimes even twice a day and people still do the same thing.Even though people don't tell me I smell I still feel like they don't tell me so I won't feel bad.I don't know what to do anymore.Before I wouldn't have this issue...I didn't even use colone now I spray my self Alot and do everything exexsivley.I thought maybe I'm over reacting so I came one day to school without Colene just had deodorant and people still did the same thing in the train and bus.I'm so tired of it Please Help everyone I ask says no but people still sniff.
I have no answers for your question but you can't live your life trying to please others at your own detriment;Look for job without worrying about this condition,or else it would paralyse you and you'll probably find one if you persist.Doctors' consultation,research and any kind of help you might need requires you to have money. Goodluck and never give up in life
I've had this condition for several years now and I totally understand you. I've learned to mask the odor with (scented or not scented) talcum powder carefully applied after showering. This keeps me odor free for a full day. Sometimes the mucus is intermittent. I've had hemmorrohids and a couple of surgeries but it didnt fully solved the problem. I just found this supplement and im about to try it. This guy seems to have found a cure.

Thank me later and good luck to all of us!
Curcumin phytosome that's what we all need to cure it
I just got this problem 4 months ago I am 25 years old,I broke up with my bf of this problem it's so embarrassing when I'm going out because people can smell me please help me guys
How I healed myself:

My symptoms:

Excessive/constant gas
Bloating
Constipation
(One year I had Diarrhea)
Dry Mouth
Bad Breath
Oral Thrush
Burning Anus
Smell coming from Anus all the time when it burned almost like a leaky feeling
Abdominal Pain – my stomach was always tight and in nots
Low stomach acid
Anal fissures
Depression
Severe Anxiety

All of my symptoms are gone except for the bad breath/oral thrush but I am now doing oil pulling with MCT and we will see how it goes. My oral thrush is not as bad as it used to be so I’m assuming my oral health will take some time. If anyone has any tips to help me speed up my oral health healing please message me!

What I did to get rid of my symptoms:

1) I follow the Whole30 diet (do not eat Tomatoes, peppers, rice, quinoa, potatoes) My naturopath told me not to eat rice, potatoes or grains because they do not help keep your blood sugar levels steady and you need them to be steady to heal faster.
(What needs to be cut out: Sugar, Dairy, Gluten, Anything Processed) Check labels, so many items are seemingly healthy but have lots of sugar and toxins added. Avoid Sunflower/Safflower oil it wreaks havoc on the gut lining.

2) What I do is I eat salad with every meal and lots of raw vegetables. So, for example, for breakfast I eat a large salad with two eggs. (I always put pumpkin seeds on my salad because they are good at getting rid of toxins)

3) To help with my stomach acid, I take Betaine HCL and also Zinc Carnosine with Pepzin GI. I take 3 Betiaine HCL’s with every meal and the Zinc is taken twice a day, one after breakfast and one after dinner.

4) Before every meal I take 1 Tablespoon of MCT oil to coat my stomach and it helps get rid of toxins. Sometimes I’ll do 1-2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar and drink lots of water instead of MCT.

5) I take a 70 Billion Probiotic twice a day – one at breakfast and one at dinner

6) I recently started taking Mastic Gum (if you have low blood sugar be cautious with this product, I have low blood sugar so I only take it once a day instead of twice) If you start taking mastic gum, make sure you have a really good probiotic that you’re taking at the same time because Mastic can kill the good bacteria as well.

7) At night before I go to sleep I take two 50mg capsules of Magnesium Citrate. Most of us do not get enough magnesium through our diets and if you’re constipated or have diarrhea this will help you tremendously.

8) Drink water with Lemon and also drink teas like chamomile, ginger, peppermint etc.

To help get rid of the smell from anus:

1) Wipe thoroughly
2) Get a cotton ball and soak it in MCT oil, press the cotton ball against your anus so it soaks it up. (keep repeating this step until the cotton ball you wipe with does not smell anymore.)
3) If you get anal fissures use Hydrogen Peroxide until the area is healed and then use MCT oil
4) Before I go to bed, I put Aloe Vera on my anus to help get rid of any extra odor

Eating this way has resulted in both my depression and anxiety completely disappearing. My body functions more normally so it does not affect my emotions anymore.

Please if you have any questions feel free to contact me. I know how hard it is to smell bad all the time, it took me 5 years to figure it out. Just remember that our bodies want to heal themselves and with the right nutrition they can. Any ailment can be fixed through proper diet. Go get a food sensitivity test done so you know your triggers. It is important to get rid of toxins like H.Pylori and Candida because they are the causes of your symptoms. I am going to do a cleanse with Rockrose tea in the near future to get rid of more bugs.

You have to make sure the area is fully dry,having a shower or bath get in the area throughly lathering a good ph shower gel  to get rid of all the sweat and crap out and throughly rinse then when you dry yourself make sure you dry there throughly,when it drys if you haven't got rid of any soap it will smell especially when you sweat,also be sure to use talcum powder around the whole area to keep it dry and when needed throughout the day use baby wipes,use dry tissue first to wipe the area then baby wipes then a dry tissue again to keep it dry.