Gastroenterology Community
please help
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

please help

I hope someone can help me. First off I don't have health insurance and can't afford it. And don't qualify for low income. With that being said I have been experiencing SEVERE stomach pains 3 to 4 hrs after I eat. Once I use the restroom or slowly subsides. It happens with anything I eat. Doesn't matter how much or little I eat. I get dizzy light headed and then I'm ok. Just a little run down because I haven't been able to eat. I have read all the questions and comments trying to figure this out. I had my fall bladder removed in 98. If anyone has any suggestions please help. Thank you
I had a problem like that a few years ago. I would have what I called an attack of the intestines. I would start to get stomach pains and sweat, then I would have severe pain and not be able to breath. It was horrible. I first thought it was everything I was eating. I started paying more attention to all the food I was eating. I found that any butter, margarine, ice cream, milk and unnatural sugars would bring it on. I don't eat anything with added sugar. I found that all fresh veggies work well for me. If I can not get all fresh then I get can or frozen with no added salt. I only eat chicken for meat and I do eat 1 yogurt a day. I am not a big fruit person but, I do eat apples 3 times a week. Also No white carbs. It may be just a little something your eating that you don't think would cause it but anything is possible. I did have my stomach and colon test and it showed I have to much acid in my stomach. Since I changed my eating habits, I have lost weight, flatter belly, feel better, no more bloating. I do limit my fiber as if you are not use to it you may get loose bowels from that. You may want to research pancreatitis. I do suggest going to the doctor as soon as you can or a free clinic if available. You can also contact your local health department for information on local clinics . I am not a doctor, but I hope this helps.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...