pooping blood
i am pooping out blood it diarrhea what can cause this and how to cure it
Well, if it's just bright red blood on your toilet paper, that's probably just hemorrhoids, which are swollen tissues from being constipated, they'll get irritated and bleed, and the solution is to eat enough fiber foods, like salads and whole grains, and drinking enough water.  But if it's copious blood or darker colored, you must see a doctor right away, he will do a stool sample and also should order a scan for your abdomen, to make sure you don't have an obstruction of some kind going on in your digestive tract.  

Further to the above postings, I would urge you to seek medical advice and unless your doctor/specialist can positively identify the cause as minor (such as anal fissure or haemorrhoids etc) then ask for a colonoscopy.  To ascertain possible causes etc google onto "rectal bleeding"  and click on to one of the many sites - the Medicinenet site is particularly informative.

regards
Morecambe
I agree u should seek a drs advice on this as hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, but so can a fisher which can be very painful...where hemorrhoid itch and can cause some discomfort.It is also possible to have polyps....so do see a dr for a colonoscopy to be sure.

"selma"