post op gallbladder complications
I had my gallbladder removed a little over a year ago. When i was still in the hospital i had some issues with burping and it had a really bad taste. I didn't think anything of it at the time because i figured it could be expected, and it went away after a day or so. Randomly, the same problem started a couple of days ago and hasn't gone away. Along with it, the yellowish diahrreah has come back as well. Nothing in my diet has changed recently and i can see no rational explanation for this problem.
Hello. For some reason, your bile is not getting into your gut. It is essential for breaking down fats and also, it could be from a liver problem or perhaps scar tissue blocking the duct. Get seen as soon as possible. If it is a problem with your liver, it can be pretty serious...You should have an ultrasound done, have your liver enzymes and pancreatic enzymes tested, and be tested for hepatitis b and c...Perhaps even an MRI...Good luck, -I hope it is a minor issue! ~MM