problems after an appendectomy
I had an appendectomy 6 weeks ago.  For the past 4 days I have had a lot of pain in my right side.  It is sore  and very noticable when I walk, bend, breathe in hard,  or hold any weight at all.   Do you think I need to get this checked out and what could be causing it?
My fiance had an appendectomy in the middle of December. He was also having pains a few weeks later. He had a hard time walking, talking, breathing and a horrible time trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in. He went back to the hospital on Jan. 8th and was admitted. He was there for almost 5 days and he was on antibiotics and pain killers. He is at home now and still having pains. The doctor hasn't given him a straight answer about what he knows is going on. We are very frustrated with this whole situation. We also don't know what to do. Getting a second opinion will cost more than what we already have to pay for his last two hospital stays.
I had laproscopic appendectomy on 3/30/09, was to be released on 4/4 until I complained of severe abdominal pain and problems breathing on my right. Dr. did CT and found an abcess which they put a drain in for. I came home this past Fri 4/10 and still have problems taking deep breathe and getting comfortable. When I asked him what could be causing this breathing issue he told me "I dont' know"!!!!
I have follow-up today and will hopefully get some answers. I feel like ****!!!
my son had his appendix removed 6 days ago .He seems to be recovering ok bit dizzy and weak but he is complaining that he cant breathe properly. what could this be from.