protonix anaphylaxsis
My Mother,complaing of SOB and Naseau,was given 40 mg protonix po.
By the next morning she was covered with a maculapapular rash over her chest,back,and legs.
I took her back to the clinic-Payne-Rice in Checotah,Oklahoma where she was given a shot of solumedrol.a shot of benadryl and a prescription for a decreasing dose of a po steroid.Also told not to take anymore Protonix.Allergic reaction was noted in clinic records and highlighted on outside of chart.
Appx 4 months later she was admitted to local hospital by Payne-Rice and it was decided to take out her gall bladder.On admission she was started on PO Protonix which was changed to IV for five days.
During that five days she developed acute cholecystitis,acute pancreatitis,acute colitis,cardiac irregularities,respiratory failure ie anaphylactic shock.
Never did Payne-Rice note in the hospital records her allergy to Protonix.She was kept alive on a ventilator and after a month transferred to another hospital in Tulsa where she was immediately started on IV Protonix.She quickly developed toxic epidermal necrosis and taken off life support and died.
I have been unable to find legal representation in Oklahoma and I have spent 30 k trying to do so Pro Se and trying to keep this situation from being covered up.
I have made myself somewhat of an expert on PPI's but now need some advice or help to overcome the politics that have come into play-Payne-Rice hired a State Senator to represent them and his firm is trying to break me finicially and mentally.
My Mother was literally murdered.Her case needs to be written up in the medical literature and her estate and family compensated for the negligence involved.***@****

0
1. I will do something to help.

0
2. I will not something to help.