random nauseating stomach cramps
im a 25yr old male and for about the last 2  weeks my stomach has been getting a cramp like feeling the makes me feel nauseous. I eat some food drink some water it goes away. it seems to always come around hours after I have eaten, like when my stomach is empty. I usually get it right before lunch, hours before supper, and randomly at night while in bed.

I first noticed this when I started taking natural fiber laxatives for about 3 days in a row becuz i had be having some hard stools that were painful to pass. the directions said take 5 capsuls 3 times a day. i did this for 3 days.

after i stopped taking the pills
the cramps went on for about a 4 to 5 day stretch then went away for a week. when they stopped i figured that maybe i got all the fiber out of my system. (as i was thinking that was the thing that started it)

however the cramps just came back yesterday.

what could be the cause?
everytime I think this problem has gone away there will be a random night were I am awaken with a terrible cramp like 1 in below the sternum.   it seems to go away if I eat something?
figured this out, its this tea I started drinking, must be allergic to something in it.