rectal bleeding after bowel movement
hi im 23 yrs old and i have experienced rectal bleeding twice. last feb 23 and 24 i had a fever. i was fine after that. but last march 5 i there was blood in the toilet after i moved my bowel. my stool was normal and the only thing that disturbed me was the presence of fresh blood. there was no blood during the next few days. but on march 20 blood appeared again. it came after i moved my bowel. i keep on farting. i want to know whats wrong with me.

You should get this medically checked out because it is not normal.  Type in rectal bleeding to google/yahoo to ascertain symptoms, treatments etc etc.  At 23 years old you are more likely to suffer the more minor causes such as haemorrhoids, anal fissure etc but there are very rare cases of the more sinister diseases occurring at younger ages.

A colonoscopy is the most comprehensive test and I suggest that you ask for one unless the doctor is able to give you a definite diagnosis stating that the cause is minor.

regards
Morecambe