Gastroenterology Community
rectal pain and pressure after orgasm?

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

rectal pain and pressure after orgasm?

I am a 34 year old woman and over the last 6 months I have at times experienced rectal pain and pressure after orgasm?  Any other people experience this, or know what it might be?
I suggest you make an appt with your Gyno, but it could be an internal hemorrhoid (I had the problem when I had a hemorrhoid) or constipation.  
I get a terrible spasm pain after an orgasm in my lower left side of my stomach, it takes a few minutes of a lot of pain to go  away(longer than the orgasm haha).  The gyno. says it is an intestinal spasm and the g.i. says he does not see anything after testing.
lay off the anal sex
It may not be that she is having   anal sex, don't forget, everything is very close together  especially in that area od our body.
I am 53. Have had 5 c-sections. This pain started just a few years ogo. It does go away shortly after the orgasm subsides. It's not debilitating but uncomfortable to b sure. I am wondering if it might b bcuz of anal sex in past.