right illiac fossa pain
My husband is 31yrs old,  having chronic intermittent right illiac fossa pain since 3 months. Pain is sharp shooting in nature, relieve d by drinking water and after passing stools. Stools are not clear had to go 2-3 times in morning.  Stools have some kind of mucous. He also has problem of bloating, acid formation and gas. Underwent ultrasound,  in it everything is normal except it shows bilateral prominent loops in flanks. Please guide us in this to further action and getting the right diagnosis and treatment done.
HELLO,  I suffered many gastro problems for 4 years, doctor after doctor, no answers.  I put myself on a gluten free diet and 80 percent of my stomach troubles have gone away.  i have been GF since april.  it is worth a try!  minimum of 6 weeks on the diet.  although i saw results within a week.  good luck and God bless