right side abdominal pain
I have right side abdominal pain that is mild to moderate.  It extends from the waist to just above the hip and occasionally slightly higher.  I also have pain in the right side of my back just above my waist which is also mild-moderate.  The pain has been there on and off for several weeks.  I don't have a fever, and feel well otherwise.  It also seems like I'm pretty gassy at times and I don't know if this is related but having been getting up to urinate several times a night.
I am a female and I had those symptoms and ended up being 2 cysts on my left ovary. Just to give you an idea. I was gassy/bloaty/when I ate, didnt take long til I felt full and bloated even more, and the pain affects you several areas. I always thought it was my colon acting up but to my surprise when I went to the gync for a yearly ck up and I mentioned to the doctor, she did an ultrasound. Just had a laparascopy surgery to remove my left ovary with the cysts on Dec 6.