Gastroenterology Community
right upper quadrant abd pain

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

right upper quadrant abd pain

Had a total lap hyst July 2008.  Uterus was "huge" per the dr so took it out in pieces through the small incision on right lower abd.  Took a few months for that incision to heal and stop hurting but had RUQ pain that seemed to be a partner pain with that incision.  Every abd muscle use that caused pain in that incision also caused pain in the RUQ.  Now almost 5 months later all is well in lower abd but RUQ right under lower ribcage still doesn't feel right.  The surgery was nowhere near there.  It does't "hurt" anymore like it did--just feels like something is there that shouldn't be now.  I was trying to let it just go away but my insurance deductible is met, so maybe liver enzymes, lipase, amylase to start?  And see the dr that did the surgery or some other kind of dr.?