Gastroenterology Community
rotten egg burps
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

rotten egg burps

i started having this problem a couple months ago, and i'm a recovering heroin addict, i'm on the methodone program, so, i thought the problem had somehting to do with the fact that i can't go #2 regularly because of the meth but wasn't sure. Anyways, it was happening to me like everyother day, i just thought to google it and some of what i read has been helpful, thank you!! i will have to look into some of the things i read...

This discussion is related to Sulfur/rotten egg burps with gas � vomiting.
Tags: egg burps
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
first all of,congrats on getting your life back on track.i quit smoking a month ago so i know how you must feel.maybe its due to the heroin leaving your body .maybe the sulfur in your diet has something to do with this.
worth keeping tract your dairy intake and meats.
Blank
I am also a recovering heroin addict. I have been using suboxone instead of methadone though and have been clean for 4 years.  I have had chronic constipation since the age of 8 but I do know that methadone and suboxone cause constipation. However, I have recently been having horrible swelling of the stomach and discomfort accompanied by rotten egg smelling burps and gas. It's possible that drugs have ruined my body, but this is something that is quite recent...does anyone or have you had this issue?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank