sever lower ab. pain
I have woken up in the middle of the night with severe pain, so bad my husband took me to hopital, we thought it was appendicts.  They found nothing.  It happened again last night(8 weeks from origianal pain) and was so painful. For 2 hours I was lying on the bathroom floor in so much pain I couldn't move.  Finally I made it to the kitchen, crawling and took vicodine.  I woke up this morning cold, dizzy and nausious.  Today I ache.  I did make an appointment with Doctor for Friday but wondered if anyone has ever had this.  What is it?  What could it be?  Will I die?
hi, it could be a number of things, but i would think that you might have an infection in your colon, or parasite infestation, if these two are not found, then you should have your lowerback discs checked as pain from this disorder tends to start from the front, cheers.
I have a similar issue that comes and goes, usually with my period.They thought it was endometriosis (which I DO have) but after 2 surgeries they have decided the pain is caused by something else. ?. Regardless, see an obgyn and ask about it. Ruptured cysts on overies hurts like crazy too.