Gastroenterology Community
severe abdominal pain and blotting with the feeling of throwing up

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I have been having severe pains in the upper part of my stomach along with the feeling of fullness and blotting. there is also the feeling of throwing up in the throat area.  It has been getting worse these last few weeks and i dont have any medical insurance.  I have been taking zantac 150 and in the beginning it helped but now its just a waste of time.   I want to go the emergency room but i am paying on a previous visit and i dont have another 800 dollars to pay .  I am really worried because i cant eat dont want to , i cant get comfortable and i have no energy.  i always feel sick and its making me really scared because i dont know what it could be please can someone help me.