Constant severe non focused abdominal pain, probably neuropathic in nature, along with nausea but no vomiting. Pain is noticeably enhanced by food intake resulting in refrainment from eating. Major weight loss, weakness, severe pain, loss of energy, and low moods.
• 50 year old female.
• Brittle Diabetes type 1 for 23 years.
• Unable to stabilize blood glucose levels because of inability to anticipate the rate and time of metabolism due to gastroparesis
• Last HbA1c 7.9
• Daily Glucose values varying between 40 and 300.
• No damage to eyes and kidneys.
• Autonomic neuropathy with proven gastroparesis and very severe motility problems (both gastric and colon) causing constant constipation.
• Known severe nerve damage involving the enteric nervous system (ENS).
• Severe neuropathic pain in right leg, left shoulder and more treated (successfully) with nerve blocks.
• Severe abdominal pain over the past 4 years, which is continuously getting worse.
Searching for a solution to the constant abdominal pains, which will allow for a normal diet and an active life style without constant daily pains?
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.