severe burnning in my stomach, chest, throat, mouth and even rectal
I am 32 years old and have had trouble with my bowels since i was little.  I had always suffered with severe constipation and had to take colace.  Now things have changed severly.  I no longer have constipation, but i now am suffering with normal to loose bowel movements that contain mucus and are sometimes yellow followed by sever burning like i am passing pure acid.  I am also experencing very intense abdominal pain that comes on like a dulling ach and intensifies like a knife stabbing pain that burns so bad it breaks me into sweats.  I have burning in my chest and throat and it get hard to swallow sometimes.  I can also feal it in my ears and when i go to bed i will wake up with my tounge on fire and my lips will be burnt.... I have tried to take over the counter medicaiton like pepcide and prilosec OTC but they are not helping me at all.  I am currently not working and have no insurance Does anyone have any idea what this is and if so is there anything i can do to help eliveate the pain until i get the insurace to get real treatment PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
I have two children that depend on me to take care of them and i need to make sure that i am okay. I am starting to get really worried. Also just a note i have cut out dairy and i still have this problem that was a suggestion from a friend.
Have you been to a doctor? Your symptoms sound like GERD. You should make an appointment and be sure so you can get treated and feel better.