Aa
A
A
Close
severe burnning in my stomach, chest, throat, mouth and even rectal
I am 32 years old and have had trouble with my bowels since i was little.  I had always suffered with severe constipation and had to take colace.  Now things have changed severly.  I no longer have constipation, but i now am suffering with normal to loose bowel movements that contain mucus and are sometimes yellow followed by sever burning like i am passing pure acid.  I am also experencing very intense abdominal pain that comes on like a dulling ach and intensifies like a knife stabbing pain that burns so bad it breaks me into sweats.  I have burning in my chest and throat and it get hard to swallow sometimes.  I can also feal it in my ears and when i go to bed i will wake up with my tounge on fire and my lips will be burnt.... I have tried to take over the counter medicaiton like pepcide and prilosec OTC but they are not helping me at all.  I am currently not working and have no insurance Does anyone have any idea what this is and if so is there anything i can do to help eliveate the pain until i get the insurace to get real treatment PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
I have two children that depend on me to take care of them and i need to make sure that i am okay. I am starting to get really worried. Also just a note i have cut out dairy and i still have this problem that was a suggestion from a friend.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Have you been to a doctor? Your symptoms sound like GERD. You should make an appointment and be sure so you can get treated and feel better.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources