severe stomach gurgling and flatulence with constipation
Hello doctor,
I just had a baby 5 months ago, delivered emergency cesearean section. Ever since then I have not felt right.
My stomach makes severe gurgling noises all the time, no matter if I eat or starve, which i rarely do becuase I am breast feeding. I am quite constipated, sometimes not having a bowel movement for 2-3 days. Sometimes I see blood in my stool, although I had a test done to see if there was blood in my stool and it turned up negative. My last symptom is constant, foul smelling flatulence.

I have been to the emergency room for the pain in my stomach. I have had an ultrasound, to check my kidneys and gallbladder, that turned up normal. I have had blood tests, checking kidneys and pancreas, I believe they turned out normal as well. I have had abdomal ex-rays which only showed that I was severley constipated. I have ad a ct scan, I had to drink the contrast and had it sucked into my colon (barium enema i believe) which showed all normal. So why am I having these symptoms, I am quite worried that something in durastically wrong with me. I have been eating many fruits and vegetables and roughage lately to see if that would help, with no luck. I even cut out dairy from my diet for awhile to sese if that would help, with no luck.