Gastroenterology Community
severly nauseaus and full after eating aa small amount?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

severly nauseaus and full after eating aa small amount?

Ive been to countless #'s of doctors they have all given up on me. Every time i eat even the smalest amunt i am very full.I start to feel nausea come on so then i am forced to lay down if i dont want it getting any worse. this has been happening for about 4 weeks. symptoms below:

*nausea after meals
*abdominal pain
*bloating
*constipation
*some vomiting
*unable to get gas out
Hello,
I can confirm the exact cause of your symptoms only after a clinical examination and work up .The symptoms of nausea, bloating, constipation, vomiting, abdominal pain can be due to acute gastritis, other illnesses not due to stomach problems, medications and medical treatments or mechanical obstruction of the bowel. Infections like Helicobacter pylori can cause acute gastritis. Peptic ulcer disease, GERD are few causes of acute gastritis.Migraine, labyrinthitis, and increased intracranial pressure are other causes of nausea and vomiting. If the GI causes of your symptoms have been ruled out you need to consider other possibilities mentioned above. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!    
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank