shortness of breath after eating
i am having shortness of breath after eating. usually if its a small meal its ok. but it gets worse in the evening. i had my gallbladder removed on sept 4th and all of the symptoms from the gallbladder problems improved except the shortness of breath. i have gained weight over the past year. from 170 to 195...dont know if it could be that im just out of shape or something more serious..i have been to the doctor and they cant find anything..one doctor said that is heartbburn and another says its not..any advise would be greatly apreciated.
I had this problem when I was younger, and my doctor also told me it was heartburn.  Try keeping a food diary and see if certain things cause it.  For me it was onions!
Glad its not just me, I get the same problem after eating, I've no ide what causes it but a food diary sounds like a good idea, hopefully it might help with the discomfort too.
thanks, for me pizza is the worst, its also my favorite food!!!....I have to eat healthy food or it starts! not so bad i guess..i went to the doctor he gave me meds..it helped but i still have to stay away from the fat.
oh btw...doc did say its acid reflux.