sick after gallbladder removal???
I had my gallbladder removed about a month ago, for the past week or so i have been feeling as sick as i was before, without the pain... Serious nausea, bad IBS pains, burping so much that its embarassing, doesnt matter if i eat or not. Im worried something is wrong... Any ideas?
Try sticking to a very low-fat diet for awhile and see if it's of help. Docs typically tell patients they can eat anything they want and that may not be helpful becuase you may not be able to process fats as well as you did in the past. Go low, low, low fat (and cut out dairy) to see if that's a factor in what is going on.
what is the point in having the gallbladder out then lol when i ate fat free or low fat foods before i was fine, now i have to go back to that? does this get better with time or is this a forever thing now? did i seriously just get shafted with this surgery lol
There's really no way of knowing whether or not things will turn around. Hopefully, it will. For a number of people, it just takes time for their systems to adapt to the gallbladder not being there. For others, they may have to stay on a low fat diet in order to feel happy and healthy.

Whether or not docs consider this a 'less-complicated' surgery, the fact is that it is surgery and instruments invaded your body and may have 'knocked around' some nerves. If organs and bodies could talk, I'm sure there would be some very pointed words about the way we normally treat them and angry words at what surgery does to them. Give your body a break and time to adjust.

that really sucks lol i love fruits and veggis but sometimes ya know i want a huge slice of pizza or alfredo covered whatever lol hopefully my body will adjust... is there anything that i can take to help the other organs deal with not having the gallbladder around?
I had my gallbladder taken out 3 years ago and about 4-8 weeks afterwards I got symptoms like burping, bad gas pains, and foods ran through me.  I was also eating nuts, popcorn, and fatty foods.  I would stay away from foods that are hard to digest, stick to a low-residue diet, ex. no popcorn, nuts, some veggies, greasy foods.  You could try that for a week.  They told me because that was the gallbladders job to breakdown foods,  you should watch what you eat for awhile.
After the GB removal you can have more problems than you started with.
Low fat diet, do not over eat, and take a daily fiber pill to keep you on track if needed.  Many folks have trouble with their pancreas once the GB is removed.
my IBS has been acting up like crazy because i have been trying to go low-no fat again and fruits and veggis and those things anger my IBS lol no other way to say it, my bowels are *****d at me lol But the nausea has subsided... thats a good thing lol