slow digestion
   I have difficulty with slow digestion due to medication (lyrica and ultram). My  Gasterentologist prescribed Reglan 10mg Tid and Miralax Bid as needed. I don't seem to have strong enough peristalsis to create elemination. I must strain and push a lot to eliminate what I can but it is thin and ribbon like.
  Please help with some help or ideas other than give up your fibromyalgia meds. I swear I wouldn't want to go back to that kind of pain again! Can you help?

sincerely,
Shiny900
try a good pro biotic before meals
Be careful taking supplements and other medications. Also make sure you are taking the Reglan at least 30 minuted before meals. Small meals are easier to deal with. Avoid eating too much protien at one time as it can sit in the stomach and spoil and be careful of really high fiber foods because the stomach has to work harder to digest it and it can ferment. Keep a log of what you eat and share your symtoms and concerns with you doctor. Good Luck.
Thanks for all the feedback.  I too have this problem that the doctor discovered when I had an upper GI endoscopy for my Barrett's problem.