small hiatal hernia
i have a gas buildup in my chest that puts a pressure on my left chest and makes my heart beat hard and slow    it feels like i may be having a heart attack      it happens night and day    i must lay on my left side to help relieve the pain and gas  the cardiologist gave me  many many test and can not help me    two different stomack doctors gave me many many test and they can not help me either    i can hardly live with myself with all the passing of gas and burping     my diet is very good for not creating gas  i have tried all drug store antacids and script meds also  can this hiatal hernia be my problem       the gas builds up whether i am sitting or lying down     i am willing to do anything to cure this problem     no doctor can diagnois my prblem after all the testing they have done  can somebody help me joseph nicosia   tel 586 293 5559     male 73yrs.

This discussion is related to Hiatal Hernia just diagnosed along with.