small lump in anus
About a month ago, I started to have periods of severe anal itching.  It would come and go, but most of the time it was okay, it was just periodically.  The itching was so severe that I could barely sit still.  I noticed a small lump inside of my anus.  I have seen no signs of bleeding, which makes me think it is not hemmorhoids.  The lump is tender to the touch and my bowel movements often cause me discomfort as the move along the lump.  My bowel movements have also changed drastically ever since this began.  I used to only have bowel movements about every or every other day.  Now when i wake up in the morning I have to run to the bathroom, and I continue to get that urge several times a day.  Often, I feel like I really have to go, but I end up not passing any bowel.  I do not feel constipated.  It has been about a month, and the lump is still there and my bowel movements are still different than what they used to be.  Lastly, I noticed within the past several months, that when I get stressed out or nervous, my stomach feels like it is twisting up.  I do not know if that is related, but I thought I'd throw it in there.  Thanks.
You have to go to the doctor who'll check the lump. It may be hemorrhoids, or a polyp or, if you are after 50, even cancer. Lump won't go back, doctor can say what it is, then it can be said what to do.

Go to the doctor soon, polyps may develop into a cancer.

Not all hemorrhoids/polyps/cancers bleed.