smell like poop all of the time
for almost yrs now, i"ve had problems with my bile.  never, ever feels hungry, and only have a bm one a week and that's after taking a laxative, yet i never feel constipated.  long story short.  i smell like poop all of the time.  i bathe twice a day sometimes in bleach water.  the last three weeks my stomach is bubbly and i feel like it's diarreah but when i go to the bathroom nothing comes out.  and i vomitt very bitter greenish/yellowish stuff.  i am always surrounded by flies or nets or some other insect.  i have lost a husband, two jobs and was told that i need to get this taken care of before i come back to church.  i have had my colon checked. after i had a bm (hard or diarreah) take a shower for sometime an hour.  when i sit down i feel like i"ve sit on something wet.  please help me.  i want to go home for christmas.  But i don't want to repeat last years episode.  my granddaughter vomitted because i smelled bad
I have been dealing with a really bizarre body odor for about 6 years now. I am a female, age 22 and this problem has also caused me to be severely depressed and suicidal. Sometimes I think it is gone, until someone says a comment like " it smells like **** in here," then my life comes crashing down once again. All I can do is bare with it, knowing that everyone around me thinks I smell like **** all the time, or I can go home and be in isolation.

I used to think it was my imagination (because I actually can't smell it at all) until I overheard a group of my really close friends discussing my weird, fecal odor. It really ***** to know that I confuse and repulse pretty much everyone that I come within arms distance of, but the fact that most of my friends put up with it makes me think that they must be really true friends.

I have always been a really social person but this condition has made me terrified of meeting new people and of being in group situations.  I don't have any digestive issues and have a very healthy lifestyle but nothing seems to make any difference. The only thing I know is that junk food, alcohol and caffeinated beverages make it way worse. I have been doing research on my condition for years and can't find any solutions. I am way too embarrassed to go to a doctor about this and based on what other people have said, going to the doctor won't help much anyways.

It does help to know that I am not alone in this struggle.  
glad u posted, I have this problem as well,

i can deal with it a whole lot better now, but i still isolate myself majority of the time.

hang in there, your still young! I'm 34 and I've been suffering the scathing comments for a decade.
but i would like to offer some advice, you must speak to someone about this condition (doctor, therapist, close family member,...), because it's something that is happening to you, it's not who you are on the inside.

good luck ;)

so good luck to you,i hope you get it straightened out!
okay let us analyze what exactly is going wrong in us -
im 19
the foul odour is at its peek in the morning and as the day progesses the odour gradually comes down ( not completely) and then after i return from the washroom the foul odour reappears and then again as the time passes the foul odour deteriorates..
another thing which i find unusual is that i myself at most of the times cant smell the foul odour and rarely do i smell my own foul odour..
my nose is perfectly alright in smelling other odours like say of a flower,perfume or any other garbage thrown over the roads (usually this is a common sight in the sub urban roads of india) ..but i don't understand why my nose is not able to smell my own odour..
do leave your opinions and comments because INSTEAD OF SUFFERING WE SHOULD FIGHT BACK
oh my gosh :-B :-B suffering from a decade.. im suffering from almost 3 years.. i cant even IMAGINE myself holding on with this problem for a decade
One reason you may not be able to smell it yourself is because of 'sensory adaptation'. This is from howitworksdaily.com - "This is due to a phenomenon called sensory adaptation, which is not yet fully understood. During sensory adaptation our brain adapts, recognises the constant smell is not dangerous and stops identifying it so it is not overloaded with redundant information. Our olfactory sensory neurons also adapt to the repetitive odorant stimuli by reducing their rate of firing. Therefore we perceive the smell to be fading, allowing us to adapt to our environment and perceive new smells." Basically, our noses get use to smells they are exposed to for long periods of time and don't recognize them unless the are absent for some period of time.
how long have you been doing this? Do you have to stay on the gluten free diet forever?
> One reason you may not be able to smell it yourself is because of 'sensory adaptation'.
Yes, i agree, i cannot tell if i'm what people call "smelling foul" until they stare at me, cough voluntarily or if i get them investigating the smell and/or whispering about me.

@depressedguy88,
Yes, i know how you feel, i suffered from this thing from my Highschool days, approximately 4.5 years, my whole High School Life was (and is) destroyed. I passed my HighSchool some 2 or 2.5 years ago BTW.

The Problem with me was that i used to have high constipation in my School days (upto 10th Grade), my lunch was basically junk at the School and i used to occasionally eat Stale food.

The Problem started when i was near to passing my 11th Grade, my body started smelling (to others) like i had not "cleaned" myself after bowel movement.
Everyone deserted me and i am (till) now basically a loner, with no friends (i don't care BTW, i'm fine with myself, don't need them, i only want myself to be back with a normally functioning body when it comes to this issue).

So back to the topic, i used to feel as if i'm wet in my rear end, as if i've just washed my rear wet, then i'd smell sort of sewage.

I'd like to add that i was taking heavy dozes of Antibiotics because i had developed pneumonia and it had worsened. My immune system was now more weaker than ever.

Then i developed another problem, i started having what people call "leaky gas", my life was and is more devastated than ever, since then.
I wouln't feel myself having any intestinal gas then, to other,s i would smell as if i have passed very foul smelling gas.

Every morning, i felt my self-esteem bleeding heavily, to zero and negative.
I could not dare enter a public bus, for passengers would stare, scold and curse me, they would let me know that they hate me (they "whispered" to me).
I couldn't attend my HighSchool for my Classmates would run away from me, they would stay far away from me, scold and curse me. I started bunking my classes and i would simply either be absent or bunk my classes (by running away). 1 of my classmate even mentioned this in his Facebook comment, he wrote: "you stinky *******, i'll tear u to pieces".

I was scared not because of him or his "threat" but because of my health problem (which had just popped up out of nowhere), which i knew would continue destroying my life further down the road.

Having suffered it for almost 4 years now then ..

THE SOLUTION came approx. 3/4 th of a year ago, i went to a Ayurvedic Doctor ("Vaidya" -- in local language).

He checked my "naadi" (they have this Ayurvedic knowledge via which they can find the problem and glands involved by checking your Blood pulses per minute) and told me that i had PROBLEM WITH MY LIVER.

He told me NOT to eat:
- Junk foods
- Stale Foods (incl. Foods cooked earlier than 3 hours ago)
- sweets/chocolates/sugar

He told me to TAKE:
- drink lots of water
- take his Herbal Medicine*

He told me that while it's our Small Intestine to absorb nutrients, our Liver has big role in digesting those supplements, when my liver was unhealthy, my body would simply be unable to digest those and i would have this soul smelling WET butt problem.

* The Herbal Medicine mainly works because of it's key component - it's called "chiraito", (google for "chiraito herbal plant"), makes the Liver healthy.

His medicine was of 1 month course, it DID work in the 1 months time and after that my problem of wet + smelly butt was gone. My problem of "leaky Gas" too disappeared over time after this as i started tking regular supplements of watger mixed (for a night) with "Chiraito" branches.

It's (Chiraito) taste is bitter, you can't have anything more bitter, than this (atleast in herbs) .

_____________________________________

I now have this new problem, i have uncontrollable Instestinal Gas (and flatulence) for some hours after bowel movement. If any1 has solution to this, please suggest me about this problem.

To everyone else, still today, because of the bad reputation that i gained when i was suffering from that problem, i'm the "guy who farts all the time continuously", never pausing for a second.

Huh, that sounds unny, but it's Not, those who are unlucky enough to suffer from it know how serious the problem is.
_____________________________________

I'm really sorry to those who have had to suffer because of me. But i couldn't help myself, it was a problem i had no control of. I want to say this to them face-to-face, but i know those who haven't faced it won't understand it, for them, it'll simply be something which they can laugh about.
_____________________________________

Hope my long comment helps some1 out there, because back then, "stinky ***", "leaky gas", "fecal odor", "my *** smells like poop" were my most used Search keywords, i used everyday searching for a solution to this problem ..

Regards,
Mr_lightBrown

Correction (of typing mistakes):

WATER -> WATgER
FUNNY  -> unny (i missed F)
*******    -> AshWipe
***         -> Ash

ALSO, my problem was with Liver, chances are - yours might be related to some other thing/s.
@lonestarguy- 'sensory adaption' i mean at times my nose is able to smell my foul odour like during morning or while washing my asss.. but most of the other times it doesn't..
i determine whether im stinking or not by examining other people's reaction who are around.. feeling low to tel but its just the i do because my nose most of the time cant smell my own sheit smell..
@mr.brown - thanks for the name of the herbal plant.. i wil consult it a ayurvedic doctor about it.. i have visited 4 doctors+1 neurosurgeon but all of them find it hard to understand..
i can understand how low u feel because im undergoing the same thing.. this problem is not  socially accepted.. almost al the homo sapiens present are not aware of this uncontrollable shiet smell problem.. so no sympathy can be expected (intentionally misspelt some words to avoid getting sensored) ..
he was just a surgeon and not Neurosurgeon
Of all the posts I've read, yours has struck a chord with me. I have had exactly the same thoughts and experiences you have.
I'm a 32 year old male and have been aware of my problem and living with it for 16 years. I like you found out inadvertently, overhearing comments from school friends. Since then every sniff, cough and nose rub has been noted.
This condition has made it hard for me to make new friends; my self esteem is low and knowing in the back of my mind that the odour I give off will have a more lasting effect than my personality will as a first impression, makes me reluctant to even try!
I like my personality when I'm drunk - I'm outgoing, confident and have some respite from this constant splinter in the mind. It's a double edged sword though cos alcohol obviously makes the condition worse!
If I could get this issue sorted I know my drunk personality would become my sober one.
It was a surprise to me to find others with this problem. I genuinely believed I was a one-off freak of nature!
I've made notes of all the suggestions on this forum and I'm willing to try them all! Thanks to all who have posted - the black cloud has just turned grey!
hello ,have you been checked for TMAU ? unfortunately there's no cure only avoiding foods that contain a certain product its what helps,do some research i've suffer with odors for 15 years and still haven't solved my problem but i'm much older than you and i have withdrawn from social activities,about the only thing i do is work and come home,even my neighbors hate me because my odor is very over powering but it doesn't stop me from doing what i have to do,just ignore people that's what i do,and if they point at me i give them the evil eye and i point back,with me it helps that i have a pretty bad temper and i refuse to let anybody walk all over me,try probiotics,a little powder daily wouldn't hurt,there's a product on the market sold from a foreign country call tramarax that suppose to suppress the TMAU but it hasn't been proven,i tried it but i gave it up afte like two days because i developed a symptom which i thought was being cause by the pills and i gave it up,hope that helps.
can you tel me the precise name of the medicine which cured you. ? im not able to find chiraito leaves in ayurvedic stores in India. so tell me exact name of the medicine
Uhm, i'm sorry, i dont remember, but the medicine's name wouldn't help you, the medicine was made by the Ayurvedic doctor himself (it was some sort of powdered mixture), sold in a local name (given by the Ayurvedic himself).
the english name of "Chiraito" is "Swertia" and it's Indian name is "Chiretta".

From Botanical.com (http://botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/c/chiret64.html)

---Medicinal Action and Uses---The true Chiretta has a yellowish pith, is extremely bitter and has no smell, an overdose causes sickness and a sense of oppression in the stomach. It acts well on the liver, promoting secretion of bile, cures constipation and is useful for dyspepsia. It restores tone after illness.
I called up a few ayurvedic stores asking for chiraito but they don't seem to be aware of the name.
anyways thanks for reply
Try googling - internal intussusception symptoms. it is basically when your rectal walls are blocking your passage, this one guy had all the same symptoms as most of us and after her had a dynamic MRI scan of the pelvic floor done. READ THIS - "Well after 2yrs of smelling like hot feces, I've finally gotten a diagnosis. It's called internal intussusception. Basically I can't go for #2 properly because my rectal walls are blocking the passage. Main symptoms are the lost of urge to defecate, constant incomplete evacuation, chronic constipation/straining, and the worst of all is the "mysterious odor that everybody but me can smell." Others says it smells like a dead body, rotten garbage, dog poo, fart, and (fill in word ____). Will be going for surgery next month and hopefully this nightmare will finally be over. BTW the diagnostic test was called Dynamic MRI of the Pelvic Floor, not many places do them so you have too look round.
"  HE THEN 2 MONTHS LATER POSTED - "Sorry for the delay regarding about my update guys. Well it's been 2 months since surgery and though not fully cured of all symptoms I'm glad I had the surgery done. Symptoms before surgery were difficulty with defecation (usually had to massage the area in order to go), chronic straining/incomplete evacuation, constant wiping after defecation (would have to return within 10mins to re-wipe), and the most debilitating of all was this odor that followed me. I never smelt it but others around me would. Only thing I would notice is that it felt like my rectal muscles were loose and there would be this warmness sensation (I guess this is when the odor would just seep out?? ). But this odor has now COMPLETELY disappeared. I've gone to car shows, museums, and even closed places like elevators, and no more people getting caught off guard, sniffing, second glances/dirty looks, holding their nose. My diagnosis was internal intussusception and surgery performed was abdominal rectopexy without sigmoid resection. If I can go back, I would probably push the surgeon to remove the sigmoid as well to completely cure the incomplete evacuation aspect, but life is definitely better today than yesterday. Also I don't want to sound too cheesy or anything, but you really do need to accept god and that he's your only savior. I've def changed for the better with this whole experience. Just believe in him and he will help you too. God bless"   - Guys if this is the cure i will be over the moon, I am going to go for a Dynamic MRI and possibly then get that operation done if they conclude i need it. if any else of use do the same and found this of help, PLEASE SHARE YOUR RESULTS.

THERE IS HOPE??? XXX
awesome LetThisBeTheAnswer!

I went to the doctor a few days ago for a referral to the specialist, but the doc didnt think I really needed the appointment :( she recommended me see a psychiatrist(again). but also told me to come in if I continue to have troubles, (constantly wiping, leaking, smell) so thats good to know I have another chance.  

I actually came upon another gentleman who had the same symptoms as me, but he had his internal hemorrhoids removed, and seems to be better.

I do like this find on your part, only thing is, if I see doc and say, "hey, look at what these doctors are doing, I need that." she'll doubt it and just tell me to stick with the fiber and kegels :(

its tough to get takin seriously, with this issue. theres not enough awareness for our endeavor! and we are suffering more, unnecessarily, because of the lack of understanding!

thanks again, best wishes

not sure if I posted this earlier, but check out HuntingAnswers post

http://ehealthforum.com/health/excess-fecal-matter-after-bowel-movement-t174924.html
I am a 40 yr old male and I too have read and nodded my head with each and every post as I can fully empathise with you all, I have suffered these symptoms and the social embarrassment and the constant feeling of being talked about behind your back by so called friends! However for the last 2 weeks I have been completely odour free after a particularly bad few days of really smelling bad! I went out and brought an anti bacterial medicated all singing all dancing talc powder from the pharmacy, I shower dry off and rub a handful over my anus and up my butt crack and even my genitals!!! It really is working for me it does not work with normal talc get the most potent anti everything talc you can get and guess what I tried doing without it after a shower and nearly got through the day before I thought I could smell the bad odour again so back on with the talc and it went.... This tells me that we are suffering from a bacteria around our butts which sweat triggers off,  it may not be the cure but it is a relief which I can live with and hopefully make people who know me forget that I once stank of poo!!!!
So what would you suggest?
Try this I hope it gives you some information that can help you.  Please stay strong we are in this together...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IPV72B4-3c
Well nice to knw im not alone either really thought i was the only one with this problem :-(
Hi, that's good I was happy too when I knew I am not alone with this awkward disease, but we all have to do something about it, I can’t live like this I dropped out my college becuz of this, how r u dealing with ur situation!  
ok after a long time I posting back. life's completely become a hell. depression has reached its zenith. and I'm on the verge of dropping out of my college. heck. what's worse is there is no tmau diagnosis available in India or probably I haven't found one. life has become a chaotic dark room where I found no light.
life's completely a *****
You said you work at home that is a great idea what do you do...I always wanted to work from home other than daycare...
---Dealing with same issues---
from around 23 n still now @46..
Same humiliation...some In the past years, Dr's think I am making it up..and some just say its normal...I have seen Psychiatrist thinking it had to be all in my mind..but people holding there noses, facial expressions, whispering comments etc..Told me otherwise...At this very moment as many others,,,but right now I feel suicidal....Don't know what else to do..I tried so many things..Before all this I use to work out daily and when I sweated it smelled like my soap or lotions...It was a sudden thing to me..And like many never have forgotten that first humiliating day...I really thought there was hope for me I feel dammed..If I suicide I was raised to believe I will go to hell..And so I am stuck...I do want to see my children grow up to adults...But at the same time don't want to embarrass them as  they get older..Even worse what if this is a hereditary thing.      
I can't believe I made it this long...Thought It was all in my mind and slowly going crazy for years..I have been that embarrassing guinea pig for a long time I am just exhausted in everyway...But refuse to give in..Don't have no real friends. People just think I am dirty. My skin is rubbed raw 3 to 4 times daily is my routine...I just don't know what to do anymore..Wish I had some suggestion for all of you, but I don't..I wish there something to fix all of this...Still Hopeful..I don't mention it to doctors anymore..I just deal..Don't want to go to talk to anymore psychiatrist or depression meds..makes things worse for me..I just meditate and pray that God helps me keep my sanity and may the next day if one to be with no more humiliations..Just tired of making people laugh at my heart expense..I will try some suggestions that were posted in this site...Good luck to all...
bless you, I feel for you and I hope you find the support you need. I can't offer any help or suggestions only that I feel sad for you that you have no friends, real friends. I would be your friend and if you ever wanna chat you can contact me at...
***@****
I posted this under another topic but wanted to post it here as well as it seems to be a more active topic.

I've suffered with some manner of this problem as well for a long time, uncontrollable gas that just leaks out during the day. But, did have a period of time a while back where ‘the problem’ seemed to have subsided and the only other thing I could think of was that I think I was drinking a product called Teeccino. It's an herb and grain coffee style drink. See Teeccino.com   No, I don't own stock in the company. :-)
It has some very healthy aspects to it. So, I started drinking it again, twice a day, and unless I'm just imagining, it really has helped me. It's quite possible because, this drink is made with chicory root and as it says on their web site.    "Chicory root contains the most inulin of any tuber. Inulin is a prebiotic that supports a healthy population of beneficial digestive flora in the intestines. Beverages made with roasted chicory root have a naturally occurring inulin content.

Five grams of inulin per day is considered a healthy daily intake. The average Western diet supplies approximately 2.5 grams per day from common foods like wheat and garlic. Teeccino has 650 mg of inulin in each 10 oz mug so by drinking several servings of Teeccino a day, you can achieve the recommended daily dose for a prebiotic."

I have always thought our type of problem MUST to have something to do with the bacterial flora in our intestines. It's out of balance. And Teeccino seems to help fix that for me. It's also caffeine free and non-acidic so it helps balance your body's ph level. Caffeine and acid are both bad for our bodies anyway.... but of course, I continue to drink one cup of regular coffee a day... :-/

So, I have not mentioned this for some time because I wanted to be quite sure it was helping me. It appears to be for real. So, what I am hoping is that there are a few of you out there that will try this drink and see if it helps you. Please try it for at least 2 weeks or even a month before you think that it's not going to help. Heck, I don't know how long I drank it before I realized it was helping me.... at least 2-3 weeks.

It's hard to find in most regular grocery stores. Normally, health food stores might carry it or you can get it online at netrition.com at a good price right now, or on Amazon, for more money. Unfortunately. it's not real cheap, but it goes a long way. It's around $10 - $13 a small bag depending on where you buy it. And if it helps, it’s worth the money! Almost any price is to stop this problem or at least reduce it significantly.

For a drip coffee maker, the package says to use a rounded Tablespoon with 2 cups of water, but I found that to be a bit strong. So, I use a rounded 1/2 Tablespoon for 10z of water. There are other ways to prepare it and I think they make 'instant packets' too. I like the flavored ones, Hazelnut, Vanilla Nut and Chocolate Mint. They are not sweet drinks. I add Coffee Mate or Half and Half and sweeten with either honey or a bit of turbinado sugar, but it's not necessary if you like it without all that. Or, since sugar is not good for the digestive system, you could sweeten it with a few drops of Stevia, a plant based natural sweetener.

Again, I don’t own stock in this company… I’m just trying to see if it can help the ‘smell like poop community’ like it helped me.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. If you do try it and drink it two or three times a day, I would really like to know the results. Of course, as we all know, everything else we eat may affect our problem so you might stay away from other foods that you think cause the problem.

So, good luck. I hope someone else will try this and it helps, although, it may not help everyone.

Take care!
Hi.  Do you have the link to this article.  I would like to know if internal intussuseption is the same as internal rectal prolapse.  I had the delorme's procedure for internal rectal prolapse, however this did not help.  I have the same symptoms of this guy. Thanks.
Hi.
Just to let you know my situation:

Symptoms are
-Chronic constipation for about 14 years.
-incomplete bowel movements
-cannot get clean after a bowel movement
-smell of faeces from the anus (that I cannot smell) for the last 6 years
-foul smelling stools
-this has lead to stress,depression and anxiety
-another medical problem that may be related is urinary retention

Have tried
-change in diet, exercise and general health
-physio therapy, pelvic floor exercises
-numerous fibre supplements and specific diets (eg glutin or lactos free)
-colonic hydrotherapy
-colonoscopy (of coarse)
-delorme's procedure for internal rectal prolapse
-sacral nerve stimulation trial
non of which came close to fixing the problems.

My current routine is that, I normally have a bowel movement in the morning.  I then use a glycerol suppository or a home made colonic irrigation setup to get more stool out.  The home made colonic maybe doing more harm than good, but I have run out of options.

Most recently, I have dealt with a colorectal surgeon and a neurologist.  Testing from the neurologist found nothing wrong.  The colorectal surgeon found I had internal rectal prolapse and performed the Delorme's procedure.  He also performed the sacral nerve stimulation surgery.  I discussed with him biofeedback and Botox injections which he did not recommend.  The only other option he gave me was a colostomy bag.

These doctors work out of Brisbane, Australia.  If anyone in Australia is in, or has been through, a similar situation and has had consultation with specialist, it would be great to converse with you.
has anyone tried fecal transplant?
Hey guys to let you know I have been suffering with this condition nearly all my life in one form or the other, constipation, bloating, smelly farts, stomach gurgling, awful smelling whilst defecating, along with whole wet *** feeling  I would say for about the last ten years the ordour is being the most prevalent ongoing issue.
I did managed to stop it and I'll explain how I cheaply and for sometime effectivlely had it licked, at least that's what I thought at the time. Look guys I know just what you've been going through, it's a living hell. People you once spoke to you ignore you, the general public shun you, teenage kids will at times, make fun of you and shout out all types of abuse at any given opportunity.
Just a short sample of things doctors over the years have done. Many different types of laxatives, antibiotics, banding for piles, endoscopy, colonoscopy, shape test, many blood tests, stool test. If you guys can think of anymore I'll guess I have had it also, currently undogoing testing for TMAU but I suspect it will prove negative.
Am sure just like me you guys have tried many of these herbal products and non herbal products, costing ourselves a small fortune.
If you are like me and don't smoke and don't drink many of these doctors can't throw that one at you and say give that up.
I workout regularly I tend to also walk everywhere I can, not because am addicted to exercise it is just to avoid public transport so a six mile walk to my destination and then home again is something I'll do just to avoid the embarrassment, afterall of this I may now take up running first thing on empty stomach, something I've not yet tried but hoping it will kickstart somekind of hormonal/body balance, as you see when things are desperate we'll try anything.
Doctors are pretty much useless with this condition I even had to explain about TMAU to several before I finally got on a testing programme. Dietician are not much better either, sure they all understand the basics but most of the information they provide is already out on the internet. For those of you that have a sporting background like me you'll be used to knowing about your food groups. You may even want to try and printout a number of similar stories from other posters but you'll probably get shutdown for doing so, but it's only prove you are not alone with this condition and therefore please don't suggest it's all in my head., doctors.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To conclude, I think many of us will experience a stoppage following our colonoscopy examination, why because we've been given hospital specific enema, they tend to clear us out much more effectively than enemas bought online or over the counter. So it maybe worth asking your doctor if they will give you such enema and then immediately follow it up with PAPAYA SEEDS and HONEY. Please if you are in any doubt Youtube this video with Dr Oz and this gastro doctor. Here's what happened to me I began trying this and by the third day I just felt this sudden drop in my abdomen and my stomach just stop being so bloated and the smell went away I was so overjoyed that I got complacent and began eating things I stopped eating years ago and am back in this living hell. I won't make same mistake again should the circumstances arise again. PAPAYA SEEDS, you can also try blending with other fruits into a smoothie. Here's what you should feel when drinking a slight warm feeling as it enters your throat, it is said to kill parasites, now just maybe if we then follow this up with friendly bacteria supplement tablets and not those yogurts as I think they lack the high enough cultures to be effective. Look a life hidden is really no life at all. So maybe if we all pull together we can perhaps end this thing once and for all, who knows these doctors might finally get on board and stop treating us all as though it's just an isolated case of ..........whatever gets them to see the next patient with more easily to diagnose medical school standard  patient issue. Best of luck to you all
I don't know where this all came from. One day your living a normal life then your living a completely different life. One you would never see in your future... It's one thing to smell bad, but this problem could smell up a whole room. People looking at you touching there nose or coughing when you walk by, even people your friends with.  It does hurt your feelings, at this point I'm waiting for them to do it.  People making comments like when I get off work I'm going to go take a shower,,,Does'nt everybody!!!    Why do I need to know that....Awe I see!!!
I feel like when they say that there trying to send a subliminal message...
I'm clean I take shower's twice everyday. I take good care of my hygiene.
At this point  I don't really know what to do!!
I've just been dealing with the problem.
But, its just messed up I can't really enjoy the things I use to love to do.
I was a very social person, going to a nice restaurant to eat.. catching a movie at the show..I loved going to the pool hall but how can I do any of these things now.
I started to drink  more to not let the problem bother me when I do  go out on a Friday or Saturday.  Just imagine a nice looking well kept person getting out of a nice car and soon as they get near they smell awful.
A smell I can't smell....In a way I wish someone could describe the smell and how far they smell it so at least I could get a better understanding of my current situation. My friends would never say nothing about my smell, cause they think there hurt my feelings....If they constantly rubbing your noses all of a sudden since I came around, Guess what?  Your doing it anyway!!
The wetness in your under clothes comes and goes, and never being able completely wipe after a bm.
Now I only shopping now when stores first open so I can get in and out quick without a lot of people in there...
Yup my whole life has changed...I know there has to something were missing that could solve this problem.  Like the others I cut out cheese, dairy. I eat a lot more fiber, salads, but nothing works. I just recently got medical insurance, so after all this time I'm actually going to seek professional help. But, after reading through all the other comment's I'm not as optimistic as I once was before reading the comment's.....
I'm not a big writer so excuse my dialect, I'm speaking from the heart!!
God Bless Everyone that has going through this....Stay Strong!!

Thanks!!!
Try on alkaline diet!
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-6243/How-to-Balance-Your-pH-to-Heal-Your-Body.html
http://www.bodhiyoga.net.au/how-to-alkalise/
Try this alkaline diet, because it worked wonderfully for a family member...

All the best!
To the young man contemplating suicide, please dont. I know this was an old thread but just in case you check back. I am a 37 yo woman who everyone thinks is 25.  People look at me and think healthy pretty stylish etc.
They dont know that I've been so constipated before, that for a number of days I was naseous, and I felt the food backing up into my stomach, until I finally started vomiting poop. Yes poop. Disgusting.
I dont smell and I dont have your exact same problem but 3 years ago I was diagnosed with Endometriosis which demands pain meds (opiates).  The opiates cause constipation like you would not believe.

I have read the most funny/horrendous stories of people trying to poop. No matter what the reason for constipation, it is dangerous.  I think they say after several days you should even go to the hospital. Depending on your diet and medications, your intestinal lining could be leaking toxins into your bloodstream (like Celiac's disease or a number of other similar issues).  Even if there is no leakage, that waste needs to come out.  

I have been reduced to living on laxatives and enemas, which carry their own set of humiliations and problems. I tried Amitiza without help.  I am back to enemas and laxatives.  My self esteem has never been the same since this issue.

Additionally, my father beat his type 2 Diabetes YAY! But now has ESRF (end stage renal failure), another form of the body not being able to get rid of toxins. He needs a new kidney or will die.    

If I can survive vomiting poop you can survive what your going through. Remember, its only temporary. Put on your headphones and ignore people, go into a different world. I am sorry you feel so bad. I have been there and you are not alone.
Gosh  you are so young and must be very hard on you knowing you're in your teenager years of social butterflies and popularity.  Teenagers can be very brutal.  May I suggest you and grandmother to stop frinking milk or eat any dairy and any food that contains choline,  which most food contains it. To seeIif that helps with the smell, then you can slowly add couple of items at a time to see how if affects you. In the meantime,  take 2 chlorophyll tablets and  xanathan to help reduce smells. Shower with actives charcoal soap. It's prety messy but so good for your body.  Good luck!
Hi there , i have a 6 year old son, who started commenting on my breath since he turned 3..and he would run away from my kisses. This really hurt me and got me desperately thinking about a cure to my bad breath. I found 3 cures and now my breath mostly smells fine. The first cure was to get rid of a tilted wisdom tooth, which created a tiny space between my teeth where tiny food particles got lodged and couldnt be cleaned thoroughly, the bacteria started growing rapidly and I could all the time smell a bad smell even after 20 minutes of brushing. The second cure was to reduce the intake of dairy products from my diet and to focus on steamed or boiled food rather than fried and cold food, ice cream was out, so were raw vegetables, I tried to boil them or steam them before eating and this controlled my flatulence as well as helped me in reducing weight as well as improved my breath further. Apparently if dairy food doesnt suit a certain body type, eating it can be hazardous for the digestive system, and it will not get digested properly and rot in the intestines causing flatulence and bad breath and a bloated feeling, you dont even benefit from the nutrition in dairy food. This includes, milk, yogurt, anything made our of these. I started making a conscious effort to avoid all sorts of food that were made of milk or yogurt, it was tough but after a month, i started feeling better and my breath issues were reducing considerably. Thirdly, I have started brushing after almost every meal, especially immediately after eating breakfast, this keeps my breath fresh for atleast 5 hours. Also, I never realised that the mouth stinks after passing poop as well...this is something i found out after marriage, when my husband commented on my bad breath before going to bed and I couldnt understand since I had just brushed my teeth, and i didnt have a regular bad breath problem at that time. But then I started thinking and I realised that if I pooped after brushing my teeth, my mouth started stinking of poop. But if I brushed after passing poop, my mouth smelled fresh later on. Hence, you may want to try out these tips to improve your breath problem...and today my son doesnt complain about my bad breath too often, except that after an hour of having a meal, i do need to brush my mouth to stop the food bacteria from growing. Best of luck to all
Hi. Im really sorry anyone ever has to go through this. Its really horrible. It can actually cause psychological trauma in a way. I have also been suffering from having random fecal odors emit from my body. Recently I found this link and I think it has helped me a lot, it masks your fecal odors and your farts fairly well if you follow the directions. Its fairly affordable and comes from a french company, but you might have to wait a bit of time until it gets delivered to your home if you live in the U.S. I think everyone suffering from this problem should check it out and see if it helps. http://www.pilulepet.com/en/
I've also found this site that I think will help many of you. It gives you natural ways of dealing with a multitude of problems, from anal fissures to bad breath. I've been using this site for a multitude of issues and I think the recommendations are pretty useful the majority of the time. I hope this also helps. http://www.earthclinic.com/ailments.html?ltr=A#ailments
Sorry, I keep thinking up new things that may help right after I finish posting my last submission. I dont know how many of you already use one of these but perhaps for those of you that dont know of it, this video might help. You dont necessarily have to buy this stool, sometimes I just crouch myself if I'm having difficulty passing out all of my stool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvJtsXGr2Vo
sir i m  struggle with this disease since form last 10 year. I lost my job and social life .my father died due to my disease worried . I used aryuvedic herb and all doctor but no solution found. please suggest me any herb and where i can get this herb.
hey i have the same problem and male, let me know if you wanna talk somtimes, i have the exact same problem, i smell like poop and its all the time.....lets talk sometime
try odafree its a fecal deodorizer. take it twice a day a and makes your waste odorless. it might help
Following on from my previous comment, I have been dealing with the centre for digestive diseases in Sydney.  I have discussed getting faecal transplants.  I was given doses of antibiotics and was told that if the antibiotics worked then the faecal transplant could be an option.  Unfortunately the antibiotics only helped for a few days, therefore I did not try faecal transplant.
Sounds like a disease called hpv... Might wanna check into it
from what i heard a lot of these are caused by bacteria, parasites, infections, or candida.

the cures vary from surgery, injections, medicine, etc. but for the most part diet plays a huge role.

cutting off dairy, sugar, and wheat will help tremendously. and i mean a lot, especially sugar and wheat since they like to feed on those a lot.

strict diet, exercise, probiotics, enzymes, and things to clean/help your digestive system like lemon water, "juice fasting", apple cider vinegar, liver/colon flushes, etc should help in time, but you have to be VERY strict and patient with it.

so yeah, following a very strict diet + exercise while going to a specialist(s) to see if it's another problem/figure out what it is exactly should help.
Did he heal you?
Sounds like disease called hpv. Chck into it
HI do you live in Florida
Sometimes I have that smell too its not a mice odour or
Sometimes I have other odours around me .its very embarrassing
I must say a really can't take it anymore sometimes it drives
Me crazy I feel like am nobody I don't have any friends
My self esteem got very low i feel very depressed fatigued
Tierd and week at times i have to leave school because of it
But theres still hope just go to church pray or read your Bilbe
At home
.never give up hope theres allways a better tommorrow
Just delete yourself from life
I have a similar problem but im not hurting anywhere. Its the air and those who come across me. So business is dificult nobody wants to get nauseous and pepto bismol addicted.