soft mushy stool once every morning only
hi pls help me im having soft mushy not watery stool for a month or so. i decided to go to a gastroenterologist he gave me omeprazole 20 mg once a day. because he said i have hyperacidity. after taking the medication for 2 weeks im still having soft mushy stool every morning no pain at all. and i go only once everymorning. what seems to be the cause? pls help im eating a lot of healthy foods. and by the way im on fibre supplement for almost 6mos when this happen so i decided to stop taking that but still i have soft stool each morning. tnx for any reply..
hi pls help me im having soft mushy not watery stool for a month or so. i decided to go to a gastroenterologist he gave me zantec 150 mg once a day. because he said i have hyperacidity. after taking the medication for 2 weeks im still having soft mushy stool every morning no pain at all. and i go only once everymorning. what seems to be the cause? pls help im eating a lot of healthy foods. and by the way im on fibre supplement for almost 6mos when this happen so i decided to stop taking that but still i have soft stool each morning. tnx for any reply..