someone please help me..laxative overdose???????
okay...i really need someone's advice on this cause i'm kinda scared, i think i might have messed up and i don't know if i need to worry or not.  i took fibercon for constipation, and it said on the box reccomended dose is 2 pills up to four times a day (so that's eight pills right....).  Well, I took 4 to start out with, and than about an hour later i took two more.  obviously, i'm not going to do this again...it was a really really dumb thing to do....but should i be worried???? someone please respond...cause i'm kinda an obsessive worrier...and i'm scared something's gonna happen to me...please please post back!!
You may expect bloating (gas) and this bloating may cause you pain. It's like when you would eat a lot of beens. You'll maybe have bulk stools or diarrhea. It's unlikely something other would happen. Fibercon is not some dangerous drug, it's substance which attracts water and thus help to form bulk stools.

Be sure to drink enough water, since you might get constipated from all these fibers. So just drink, and allow the fibers to come out.