GASTROENTEROLOGY
COMMUNITY
something is sticking out of my butt
by mybutthurts, Nov 14, 2008
i have no idea where this goes but i need help. when i usually take a poop something come out of my butt sometimes, but this time i had to go bad and i guess i had some constipation so i took some lacitives and i went diahrea a few times but now the thing thats sticking out my butt wont go back in. i push it back in but it comes back out. its really painful so if anyone could help me
Member Comments (3)
by shapeshifter78, Nov 14, 2008
Sounds like you have developed a hemorrhoid that is protruding from the rectum.  I think they are basically varicose veins of that region.  It would probably be a good idea to go see your doctor.   I'm not sure how well the OTC preparations work and I do believe they [the hemorrhoids] can become fairly serious.  Good luck and let me know how you do.
by mybutthurts, Nov 14, 2008
is it possible to get hemmorhoids wen im 17?
by Megan1710, Nov 14, 2008
Absolutely! My son had radical haemorrhoid surgery at 17 after years of problems. His was huge.

If you sit on the toilet too long and strain you can be more prone to haemorrhoids. Everyone needs to eat a fibre filled diet and drink plenty of water.